Chapter 1 Dylan✔️

A/N

This story contains mature language and themes.

If you are uncomfortable with strong language, the subject of mental health, abuse, rape, attempted suicide, sex, etc., then this book is not for you.

-MJ

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎

That stupid fucker really thinks he can get away with ratting me out to Mr

That stupid fucker really thinks he can get away with ratting me out to Mr. Maxwell for cheating?

I'll show him I'm not the one to be fucking messed with. I think to myself as I stomp down the hall to the boys locker room.

I know that little prick is hiding in here.

What? Did he think I wouldn't find out?

"Oh Eric... I know you're in here, you four-eyed bastard."

I swing open the door to the shower stalls one by one.

I hear a small movement coming from the last stall. I know he's in there, even though I still make it known that I'm kicking open every stall in front of me first.

Let him squirm a little; I know he can hear me getting closer.

"Did you really think that I wouldn't find out that it was you who ratted on me? You should have known better than that, Eric."

"Oh, come out, come out wherever you are." I say right before my foot hits the stall, that I know the nerd is cowering in.

"Boo." I yell as I step in face-to-face with him.

I grab him up by the collar of his perfectly pressed shirt. He looks like he's about to piss himself when he squeaks out,

"It wasn't me, I swear....I...I wouldn't do that, Dylan. It was..."

"Who the fuck was it then, Eric?" I yell as I raise my fist back, ready to make contact with his face.

Just then, we both turn our heads to the sound coming from the front of the locker room.

"Who the hell is in here? You know you little assholes are supposed to clear out of here before the final bell rings. I'm sick and tired of having to pull you all off each other every day because you think the showers are the place to hook up." We hear Coach Austin's voice boom off the walls as he gets closer to where we are.

"Not a damn word," I whisper to Eric, letting go of his collar and lowering my fist. "We will finish this discussion later."

Eric breathes an obvious sigh of relief as he straightens his glasses and smooths his shirt.