Chapter 6 Partnered Therapy ✔️

She has been in every single one of my classes

Every single one

Except for anger management, I guess she doesn't have the explosive anger I do.

Josh is about to see how explosive my anger is when he makes a comment about the hot blonde that Britney is showing around today.

I don't know why it makes me so angry, but it does.

Hell, he didn't even mean anything by it; it is clear he is head over heels for that hyper-burnette.

But just hearing him say it makes my fist clench at my sides.

"Are you okay there, man?" He asks, noticing my fists.

"Yeah," I answer through gritted teeth.

Heather can't stand me, and I'm not even sure I can stand her, but I feel oddly protective of her.

Thank God it is the last class of the day and after this, I can go back to my room, shower, and crash, and I hope that Heather and I can learn to tolerate each other's existence.

Let's just hope she's not in whatever partnered therapy is and that I don't have to hear her cry again tonight.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

I get here, and there's no sign of her long blonde hair.

Phew.

Thank God.

Emily Grant introduces herself to me, since I'm the only one here who doesn't know who she is.

I take a seat at the only empty table available, which has two chairs.

It looks like I'm the only one without a partner.

Spoke too soon.

Because just as Emily decides to pair me with a couple guys seated in the back, there's a knock at the door.

Britney, which means, Heather.

I smack my palm against my forehead because I already know exactly where this was going

"I'm so sorry, Emily. It's my fault she's late."

"It's fine, Britney. See to it though you are on time from now on, Ms. Quinn," she says, looking at her papers.