Chapter 15 Crazy ✔️

"I'm crazy for you too

"I'm crazy for you too." I whisper into his ear.

There is still a lot to talk about.

Mostly about how I've acted over the last month. Not giving him or anyone else the opportunity to explain to me what actually happened.

I have wasted the last four weeks of my life feeling sorry for myself when I could have spent it with him.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe that he actually said those horrible things about me.

Apparently, I still need to work on not being so quick to judge. 

If I had stayed there another twenty, thirty seconds, I wouldn't have gone through this or put all of us through this, especially him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

We finally make it to Grant's class and get our assignment for the day.

"What is one way you can use what you've learned to develop a closer relationship with your partner?" I read out loud.

I know that this is supposed to be a bond-building exercise to get us to be more open with one another, but I can't help but let my mind wander to a more intimate place.

"Well, I know one way that the two of us could get closer." Dylan says it with a wink.

I smiled at him; he was obviously thinking the same thing I am.

"That is, of course, only when you're ready." He adds, taking hold of my hand, which is lying on top of the table. He quickly releases it before anyone takes notice of it.

Am I ready? It would be my first actual time after all.

Sex is one of the few things Dylan and I have never really discussed before.

Considering my past, I've always felt like damaged goods.

Am I even considered a virgin when my only sexual experiences have been forced ones?

I think about everything that has happened in the last couple of months.

Everything with Dylan, how close we have become, and how I had acted when I mistakingly thought he had betrayed me

The thought of actually having sex with him both excites and terrifies me.

I know I am not quite ready yet, but I also know that when I am, I want him to be my first.