Unfortunate Interactions

I traveled down the stairs leading toward the potions classroom. It was my first class of the day and I was excited. I always like potions. It was honestly the only class that gave me a challenge. When I get a few feet from the door, I'm stopped by Ron when he pulled me to the corridor to my right. I gasp and land against the wall.

"Hey Mione." He grins trying to kiss me. I raise my knee up, hitting my target. He falls to the ground groaning in pain. "What the fuck Hermione?!"

"That's for cheating on me Ron." I say starting to walk away.

"What the-ugh-hell are you talking about woman?" He asks getting back to his feet.

"What am I talking about? Are you serious Ronald? You've been cheating on me for months you absolute worm!" I screech. I didn't notice how students were starting to gather behind us, watching the fight unfold.

"How did you-"

"How did I know? Merlin you're such a dipshit! When you would come home from working with Fred and George, you'd be drunk off your ass with makeup stains on your shirt! You smelled of other women! And last night-" I stopped taking a shaky breath, "last night I saw you playing tonsil tennis with some blonde bitch! I don't want anything to do with you Ronald! We are done!" I turn to walk away stopping when I see the crowd we've gathered.

"Whatever you bint! Good luck finding another man willing to put up with your shit you prude! No one will ever want you." I turn to him ready to strike when I feel an arm wrap around my waist.

"Oh but she already has Weasel." I look up to see Draco smirking at Ron. I open my mouth to speak, but he beats me to it. "After all, it was my name she was moaning last night." He winks pulling me toward the potions room. The crowd is whooping and clapping. I am in complete and utter shock.

"You're not going anywhere with her you bastard!" Ron yells grabbing my wrist. I turn and slap him.

"Actually, Ronald, I will be going with Draco." I suddenly had the urge to say what came to my mind, and I didn't filter it. "After all, I do prefer his company over your-" I raise my hand wiggling my pinky. Draco snorts beside me. The crowd of students starts screaming with laughter. I turn and grab Draco's hand, walking into potions for our first class.

———

I huff as I sit down at the Gryffindor table for lunch. All morning I've had people coming up to me asking questions. Did Ron really cheat? Did you sleep with Draco? Is Ron's penis a shrimp? I personally loved hearing that last one. I hadn't had a chance to speak with Draco since it all went down. What happened to not speaking about it? Now the whole school knows and believe we are dating. This is a mess.

I jump as a book is slammed onto the table to my right. I start to get scared when I see Ginny smiling down at me. I can't tell if it's her "I'm going to kill you" smile, or her genuine smile.

"H-hey Gin," I say scooting to my left a bit. I might die right now.

"Hi Hermione." She sits down and grabs her cup. I stay silent, worried she might kill me if I speak. "Hermione," this is it, I'm dead, "I would like to say thank you."

"What?" I ask, my mouth hanging open. "You're not going to kill me?"

"Well after what you pulled, I wanted to."

"But...?"

"But, now I don't."

"Uh okay? Why not?" I look at her as if she's grown three heads.

"After your comment," she takes a drink of her pumpkin juice, "let's just say Blaise fucked my brains out in the room of requirement." My eyes went wide as Ginny smiled mischievously at me.

"WHAT?!" Heads turned in our direction and I lowered my voice. "You had sex with Blaise?!"

"Mhmm."

"When?"

"Well when you ran off, Draco went after you, and Blaise grabbed my hand. He started dragging me up flights of stairs until we made it to the seventh floor. There he took me to the room, which only had a rather large bed in it. Many things happened in there, many times."

"Holy shit..." I say dumbfounded. Not only have I had sex with a slytherin, now Gin has too.

"It was amazing Mione. That man," she sighed looking over at that very man, "he's a god." I snorted and look at her. She was lovestruck.

"Well...I'm glad one of us had an amazing morning." I laughed eating some of my food.

"Speaking of that," she turned toward me, "did you really kick Ron in the balls?" I laughed and recounted the tale of this morning to her.

"And yeah...I grabbed Draco's hand and left." She was stunned.

"So Draco practically told everyone you two hooked up?" I nod and she smiles. "I owe that man." I look at her confused. "He protected you and rocked your world. He is doing a great job." I roll my eyes and turn back toward my plate. "Speaking of Draco..."

I look up to see him staring over at me. I raise my eyebrows at him. He nods his head in the direction of the door to the great hall, then stands to leave.

"Looks like you have somewhere to be." Ginny grins. Before I can overthink, I grab my bag and follow the blonde. Before I make it to far, I'm pulled into a broom closet. I let out a squeal as a hand covers my mouth.

"I knew you couldn't resist Granger." He whispers. Once my eyes adjust to the dark, I recognize the man in front of me. He moves his hand from my mouth to my throat. "I won't lie, I can't resist either." He says kissing my ear. He brings his face to mine, noses touching. His grip on my throat tightens as his lips touch mine. I moan into the kiss, my back hitting the wall behind me. His hands make their way down to my thighs. "Jump Hermione." I follow his demand jumping while his hands cup my ass. The kiss is full of hunger. I can feel the need and want. Suddenly, he puts me back down and kisses my forehead.

"See you later Granger." He winks leaving me catching my breath in the broom closet.