Shopping Trip

Hermiones POV:

I stare at the ceiling and groan. I don't want to get out of bed. Today was Saturday. The day I should be relaxing and doing my homework. Nope. Not with Ginny and Pansy in my life. They are dragging me to Hogsmeade to shop for the party. It had been two weeks since the party was even brought up. We let Pansy handle the planning and she is loving every minute of it. Draco and I have spent most of our time teasing each other. We hadn't kissed since the broom closet interaction. It seems as if we are playing this game to see which will break first. It most definitely will not be me. I will win this little competition we seem to be having. I wasn't upset with him for insinuating I wouldn't go to this party, but I did have the urge to prove his ass wrong. And I knew the best way to get my revenge.

I had this big elaborate plan I had already set into motion. Seamus was more than happy to partake. Dean, his boyfriend, also happily agreed to help. They said it was their way to get back at Ron for being a git. That's another plus to the plan, Ron. He will be so pissed when he sees exactly what he let go.

"Mione come on!" I groan when I hear Pansy call from the common room. I regret showing them how to get in. I throw my blanket off and stand from the bed. I change into some black leggings and my blue sweater. I pull on my boots and grab my scarf. When I reach the stairs, I see Blaise and Ginny snogging on the couch. Pansy looks disgusted. I laugh as I make my way down the stairs. Blaise asked Ginny to be his girlfriend a couple days after we talked about the party. Ever since then, they've been pretty much inseparable. They were not afraid to show some PDA either.

"Hey you two! Stop face fucking on our sofa!" Draco yells from the top of the stairs. I look up to see him in just his plaid pajama pants. God he is beautiful.

"Shove off mate." Blaise laughs. Ginny stands up fixing her hair.

"Right, we'll we are off! Don't wait up!" Pansy yells pulling Ginny through the door before anymore kissing can be exchanged. I wave at the boys and follow.

---

"So what color are you two going for?" Ginny asks as we trek through the crowded street.

"I'm thinking pink." Pansy smiles.

"Of course you are." Ginny rolls her eyes. Pansy loves her pink.

"What about you Gin?" I ask looping my arm with hers.

"Oh I'm so going for red. I think it's fitting since it's Blaise's favorite color." Pansy makes a gagging sound looping her arm through mine.

"Mione?" Pansy looks at me.

"Slytherin green baby." I smirk.

"Oh my gods yes!" She laughs. "Draco won't know what hit him!"

"Mione do you fancy him?" Ginny asks.

"I don't know. All I know, is that I'm proving him wrong. Him and all the other boys who think I'm some uptight prude. I have a plan."

"Care to share?" Pansy wiggles her eyebrows at me. I just smirk as we walk into our first shop of the day.

"Not yet, too many ears around. However, I can promise it will be unforgettable." I wink. Pansy laughs as Ginny grins. "Also, I will most definitely need my girls to help me. Can you two dance?"

---

I fall to the sofa with many shopping bags falling to the floor. We quite literally shopped till we dropped. Pansy and Ginny had made their way back to their dorms to put away their things. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. My feet ached, my head hurt, and I'm exhausted.

"Hey Granger." I jump off the couch pointing my wand behind me. Draco just smiles, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Damnit Malfoy I could've hexed you."

"Sorry," he laughs. I roll my eyes and sit back down. "So, what all did you buy?" He asks looking at all the bags on the floor.

"None of your business ferret."

"Oh come on, I don't get to see what you're going to wear to the party?" He whines. I laugh shaking my head.

"Nope. You'll see at the party." He bends down in front of me, our faces an inch apart.

"You could show me now though," he whispers sliding his hands up my thighs. I smirk bringing my face closer, our lips barely touching.

"Oh but Draco, that's no fun." I push him away, gather my bags, and start for the stairs. I drop my bags on my bed. Draco grabs my hips pulling my back flush to his chest. "Following me are you?"

"It's not very nice to push a gentleman away Hermione."

"Who said you were a gentleman?"

"Oh I am a gentleman, but not when I have you pinned down beneath me." I sigh feeling his breath by my ear. I want to just kiss him, but I will not lose. Instead, I wiggle my behind a little causing him to stiffen. I laugh and turn around to face him.

"Sorry Draco," he's eyes darken when I say his name, "but I have somewhere to be." I start to walk to the door. I don't really have anywhere to go, but I can't stay in this room any longer or I swear to Merlin I will jump him.

"Are you sure about that Hermione?" He asks following me.

"Positive Draco." I try my best to say his name as sexually as I can. He bites his lip, so I guess it worked. I can't wait until he combusts.