Packing

A/n: 10k reads! Thank you all so much!

Hermiones POV:

I sighed as I packed my bags. Packing the muggle way helps me to calm down. It allows me to be alone with my thoughts. I couldn't help but be stressed.

"You know you're a witch right?"

"Yes Gin," I sighed when she threw another outfit to the pile. "I just..."

"You're just distracting yourself from meeting his mum?" She raised an eyebrow at me. All I could do was nod. "You have nothing to worry about Mione, she will love you."

"Gin, this woman comes from a long line of purebloods."

"Okay, and? Draco says she's not who we all assumed her to be. That should be enough to ease your nerves. Hell, the woman lied to freaking Voldemort to end the war."

"She lied to protect her son, which is understandable, but still." I sighed sitting down. Ginny crossed the room and sat next to me.

"Mione, you're overthinking again. I know you're not very good with your emotions, but just trust me on this. Trust Draco. He wouldn't be asking you to go if he thought it wasn't right." She grabbed my hand squeezing it slightly. "If things go wrong, send me a patronus. The whole Weasley clan will arrive battle ready." I chuckled at my best friend.

"Gin, I really don't know what I would do without you."

"Um die from an overload of emotions?" She laughed wrapping me in a hug. "Oh by the way, mum asked that you come by the burrow at some point Christmas Day. She also demands you bring Draco."

"What?" I ask wide eyed. After what happened between Ron and I, I thought it was best not to show up, let alone show up with my boyfriend. Ginny just laughed at my expression.

"Yep. She's pissed about Ron being unfaithful. She wants to see you to remind you that you are her daughter now. No amount of drama from her children will change that. She also would like to meet Draco. I told her all about how he's been protecting you and making you happy."

"Just who all have you told about my love life?" I ask remembering Harry showing up earlier in the term. She just shrugged and stood back up. I shook my head and turned back to my bag. Draco and I leave for his mother's tomorrow morning. Ginny did ease some of the stress, but not all of it. The last time I saw his mother, was at her trial. Harry had spoken for her, along with Andromeda. Narcissa had always seemed like a kind woman, but it didn't stop me from being wary. I had to remind myself that she is not the man she married. I took a deep breath grabbing the next piece of clothing to fold.

"There's my lovely witch!" I turn to see Blaise waltzing into my room heading straight for Ginny.

"Hey!" She grinned going to hug him. Draco walked in the door next, leaning against the doorframe. I smiled at him, which he returned. He was wearing his grey sweatpants and plain white shirt. Typical lazy day Draco I've come to learn. This man fell in love with muggle sweatpants.

"So are you two going to grace us with your presence at the burrow sometime this break?" Blaise asks turning to me.

"You're going?" I asked pausing my packing.

"Yep. Hopefully I'm loved enough to get a classic Weasley sweater," he said turning to kiss Ginny on the cheek.

"Harry and Astoria will be there! Please tell me you guys will come at least for an hour or two on Christmas Day?" Ginny asks hugging Blaise. I look to Draco, he hadn't been told any of this.

"What do you say?" I ask as he walked to my bed and plopped down onto it.

"I don't know, never thought I'd be welcomed to the Weasley hovel," he said smirking at Ginny. I rolled my eyes.

"She invited your mum," Ginny said smirking back. Draco's expression turned to that of shock.

"She did?" I asked sitting next to Draco. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me practically into his lap.

"Yep. She said that Narcissa deserves a happy Christmas and more company than two randy teens." Blaise snorted from beside her at her words. "Hey, I'm just quoting my mother." I shook my head.

"Thanks Weaslette, I'll have to talk to her about it. As for us, I'll go if thats what Mia wants," he said nuzzling his face into my neck. I turned to him and smiled.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Then yes Gin! Of course we will come visit." Ginny clapped her hands happily.

"Now back to packing!" She turned to my dressing table, opened a drawer, and pulled out some silk looking fabric.

"Damn Granger, who knew you had something like this?!" Blaise whispered pulling the fabric from Ginnys hands. I covered my face with my hands when I realized what it was. Although these men had seen me in lingerie before, it didn't stop my embarrassment. In Blaise's hands, was the tiniest and sluttiest set of lingerie I ever owned. Ginny had bought the stupid set. It was a deep violet silk set. The bottom was a thong, barely that even. The bra part had very thing straps with two tiny triangles. Literally dental floss is what I had called it.

"Sorry mate, you don't get to see her in that," Draco said from behind me. "But I do." I groaned feeling my face turn more red. Ginny cackled throwing the set into my luggage.

"I hate you guys..." I said quietly as they continued to laugh around me.