New Friends

I sit by the black lake reading my book. Ginny joined me a little while ago with her Witch Weekly magazine. At the sound of footsteps, I look up to see an unexpected visitor.

"What do you want?" Ginny asks from beside me.

"Relax, I'm just here to talk."

"Well, talk Parkinson." I say closing my book. The dark haired girl sits in front of us crossing her legs.

"Hermione, Ginny, I just wanted to apologize to you guys. I treated you terribly our entire childhood. There's no excuse for what I did. I just couldn't go on the rest of this year without making amends with you." Pansy sighs fiddling with her thumbs. I can tell she's nervous.

"It's okay Pansy, forgive and forget." I say. She snaps her head up and smiles.

"Yeah, you didn't really do much harm to us. Thank you for apologizing though." Ginny grins from beside me.

"Can we- can we start over? Friends?" Pansy asks with a hopeful glint in her eye.

I nod and smile. "Friends." We stand and she reached her hand out to shake. I laugh when Ginny pulls the girl into a hug. The shock on Pansy's face was quite hilarious. I begin to walk to the castle and turn to the girls.

"Come on, it's getting chilly out here. You guys want to come to the common room? We can talk more there."

"Yeah I want to see this heads common room!" Ginny says grabbing her bag.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Pansy asks me.

"Of course not Pansy, after all, we are friends now." She smiles following me into the castle.

---

"No fucking way!" I laugh.

"Yes! I swear! Blaise was pink for a week!" Pansy giggles. Ginny is on her back dying from laughter.

"I will so use that as blackmail!" Ginny says. Pansy looks confused and I smile.

"Oh Ginny and Blaise screwed this morning." I say.

"No!" Pansy gasps turning to the red head. Ginny only nods while her cheeks turn red. Before anymore can be said, the common room door opens. I look up to see Draco and Blaise walking in laughing.

"Hey you two!" Pansy waves.

"What are you doing here Pansy?" Draco asks setting his bag on the desk.

"Oh well-"

"Pansy is here because we are having a girls night." I cut the with off. She smiles and puts her arm around me.

"Oh, can we join?" Blaise asks sitting down next to Ginny.

"Do you have vaginas?" Ginny looks at Blaise.

"Red you know better than anyone what anatomy I have." He smirks. I choke on my water spitting it out in front of me.

"Oi! Watch it woman!" Draco yells. I look up to see exactly where my water had landed. He had sat on the coffee table in front of me. Now, he was covered in water. Pansy burst into laughter beside me.

"I'm so sorry!" I giggled. My hand covering my mouth as the giggle turned into full blown laughter. Draco smiled reaching for his wand. He dried himself chuckling.

"Alright so we can't be apart of girls night, how about we have a little party?" Blaise asks with his arm around Ginnys shoulders.

"A party?" Draco raised his eyebrows at Blaise.

"Yeah. Let's have a party! We can invited those we want, have games, karaoke, alcohol, and whatever else we need." Ginny clapped her hands.

"Where would we even have this party?" Draco asks.

"The room of requirement!" I grin. The group look at me and smile. "It would be perfect! We wouldn't even have to decorate! Plus if Blaise and Ginny can fuck in it, we can party in it."

"HERMIONE!" Ginny slaps her hands over her face. I laugh falling into Pansy who is crying from laughing. Blaise looks smug and Draco has wide eyes. I guess he didn't know. Pansy is giggling when she speaks next.

"Okay, okay. A party sounds fun. We can invite the seventh years! But I have an idea for a theme." She smiles mischievously.

"Oh Salazar, what Pansy?" Draco asks looking up to the ceiling.

"We throw a lingerie party!" We all freeze and look at her. "What? You guys haven't heard of a lingerie party?" She takes our silence as an answer and continues. "Okay so basically, everyone wears lingerie. Well, mainly the women and gays. Men typically wear sexy suits, or just pants. It's the newest thing in France."

"Pansy no one will go for that." Blaise says from the floor.

"I will." Ginny grins standing to her feet. "It'll be fun! Everyone can let loose and it gives me a chance to drag Hermione shopping!" I groan.

"Pans, as much as it sounds like you're excited, I don't think Hermione is comfortable with that." I snap my head up at Draco.

"What are you saying?"I ask defensively.

"I was-"

"Are you saying I wouldn't dress in lingerie and go to a party?" I ask standing in front of him.

"Hermione I wasn't- I didn't- what I meant was-"

"Draco," I pause stepping closer to him. I put my hands on the table on either side of him, just as he did me when I was on the sofa. I lean in close to his face. "You don't know what I'm capable of Draco." I whisper. I act as if I'm about to kiss him, then stand up and walk to my room.

Dracos POV:

I stare at the place where she stood shocked. I didn't mean it in a rude way. I just meant she probably wouldn't find that fun. Besides, I don't think I want any other men staring at her.

"Oh mate," Blaise breaks my trance, "you just fucked up."

"What how?" I ask standing.

"Well you just basically told Hermione she can't or won't do something. Now she's going to do it. Not only that, but she will excel." Ginny grins from her seat.

"Merlin what have I gotten myself into." I groan facepalming.