Plans

Hermiones POV:

I finally let out a groan as the men throw me to the floor. They couldn't just set me down? No, of course not. I'm a mudblood in their eyes.

"Hermione!" Ginny shrieks trying to crawl to me. I feel hands reach for my face, but I know they aren't Ginny's.

"What did he do to you dear?" Narcissa asks me cradling my face in her hands. She begins investigating every bruise and cut made from his hands and rings.

"I'm fine," I say. It comes out in coughs.

"You are most certainly not fine!" Narcissa sounds like a mother right now. By now Ginny has stopped trying to crawl seeing as she can't move much. "We have to get out of here."

"About that," I say sitting up. "I have a plan. It's a bit crazy, but it could work." I look at both the women trapped down here. One broken and one beaten. I'm sure I don't look much better, but we have to get out of here. I saw my wand on his desk. If I can just get to it, I can get a patronus out. I need to contact Harry...but that would lead him right here to where Lucius wants him. So, Draco and Blaise it is. But that might not be a good idea either.

"What's the plan?" Ginny asks from where she's sitting against the wall. I decide it's best to send a patronus to all three in that moment. If I contact all three, they will come together. Maybe Harry will be smart enough to bring backup. I shake my head and begin to dive into my plan.

"Next time they come for one of us, we jump. We take them by surprise." I barely get a sentence out when Ginny interrupts me.

"You forget, my leg is broken. I can't be of much help. You two need to get out and get help. I'll be fine here."

"Ginny..."

"No Mione. You know I'm right. The best help I can be is staying put. I'll only slow you two down. Once you get help and are safe, then you can come back for me." Ginny is putting on a brave face, but I know she's scared. We all are.

"Okay." I nod. I don't like it, but she's right. "Narcissa, we are in Malfoy Manor, can you lead us to the study?"

"Wait," Ginny speaks up again. "I thought Draco said he burned the manor to the ground?"

"We all thought he did," Narcissa says glumly. Something we will have to figure out another time. "Yes, I can get us to his study. But, how will we get there without wands?" I smile a smug smile and continue.

"That's the plus here, I can fight hand to hand combat. Once I get his goons down, we grab one of their wands. From there we can try sending a patronus with the wands, but if that doesn't work, we need to get to the study to get our wands. I saw mine, so surely both of yours are there too." The other two women just nod. "Gin, we can use your injury to our advantage. If they don't come by the end of the day, we act as if you're dying. We call for help and all that stuff. We will be getting out of here."

"Okay Mione, I'm with you on this. Just promise me you both will be safe." I go to nod and promise, but Ginny turns her head to Narcissa. "Don't let her do anything reckless. She can be a bit impulsive. Sometimes it pays off, like she and Draco getting together, but other times it can be her downfall." I then go to argue with the redhead, but snap my mouth closed. She's right. I was impulsive getting with Draco, but it turned into something amazing. My entire interaction with Lucius was impulsive, that wasn't a good turn out.

"I promise Ginny," Narcissa replies back. After we Narcissa had been thrown back into the dungeon after we got here, we all went to a first name basis. We hadn't had much time to talk, but we did decide that. No use in wasting time on Miss and Mrs. From the little time I spent with her, I knew Narcissa was nothing like her bloodline or Lucius. She's a sweet and caring woman. She was, unfortunately, caught up in this mess again.

"Well," I said causing both women to look at me. "I guess now we wait."

Draco's POV

"Any news?" I asked Potter as he stepped through the floo to the burrow. It was now eleven o'clock at night. It's only be one day since Hermione and Ginny had been taken. Well, not a full day, but a day. It felt like weeks. My mother has been gone for gods know how long. At the request, more like demand, of Molly, we had all came to the burrow. Ron had gotten yelled at, locked in his room, and denied dinner. Anyone that knows the Weasel knows how big of a punishment that is. Blaise and I had not left the living area. Despite Molly's constant mothering about how we need rest, we stayed put.

"No. There's nothing. His cell was trashed. Any hint as to where he went is not going to be found there." He sighed sitting down. He looked exhausted. I'm sure we all looked like that. Even thought we never got on as mates, I can tell how upset Harry is. His two close friends are missing. Not just missing, but abducted. I can hear Hermione's voice in the back of my head 'He's been through enough!'.

"What are we going to do?" Blaise asks quietly from his seat. Barely any words have come out of his mouth since we arrived at the burrow.

"We are going to pray to Merlin that those girls can find a way." I snap my head to see Molly and Arthur standing in the doorway. Arthur is holding candles in each of his hands. Molly is holding a tray with cookies on them.

"We all know Hermione Granger," Molly says walking into the room. "She is hardheaded and the brightest witch there is." She set the tray on the small coffee table. "And we all know my Ginny. She's determined. She can take anything that's thrown at her." Arthur set the candles down adding more light to the room besides the fire Harry had restarted once he got through the floo.

"Plus Narcissa is a powerful witch. We went to school with her, she's strong and brave. They will get through this. If we don't find them, they will find their way to us." Arthur said putting his arm around Molly. "The three of them combined is a force no wizard or witch will want to mess with."