Morning

Draco's POV:

I wake to the rays of sunshine shining through my drapes. I look over to the sleeping woman beside me. What a night....

I tighten my hold on her, kissing her head. After our long night of activities, I had given her one of my shirts to sleep in. I loved the sight of her in my white button up. If we hadn't exhausted ourselves, I might just taken it off of her again.

I suddenly found myself smiling down at the bushy haired girl. How on earth did we get here? I shook my head not wanting to question it. One thing I knew for sure, was this was more to me than just sex. I wanted to be with her....maybe even love her. I could only hope she felt the same. She stirred beside me, breaking me from my thoughts. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, smiling at me.

"Good morning," she said sleepily. I smiled back at her.

"Good morning beautiful," I whispered. Leaning down, I kissed her. I felt her sigh against my lips and smiled. It felt...right. Like two puzzle pieces connecting. When I pulled back, she looked content. Good, she's not regretting anything. Suddenly having flashbacks to her little show, I smirk down at her.

"What?" She asks.

"I didn't know you could sing. Or that you could dance," I say looking down at the beautiful witch. I chuckled as pink began to show on her cheeks.

"Wel-I-I don't really advertise it..."she whispered looking away from my face.

"What made you decide to do that last night then?" I asked. I was not complaining at all. Her little show broke my teasing marathon I was running. I didn't care that I lost whatever little game we were playing.

"I...don't laugh at me," she said pointing her finger up to my face. I smiled and kissed her finger.

"I won't. I promise."

"I wanted to prove all of you wrong," she said softly. I furrowed my brows. What?

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to prove all of the people who thought I was just a boring prudish bookworm. I wanted to prove that I...that I could be fun." Her face had turned as red as a Weasleys hair by the end of her sentence.

"I never thought that way of you Mia," I said slowly caressing her cheek with my knuckles.

"Well...I-ugh you kind of sounded like you thought that." Okay now I was very confused.

"When did I say something to make you believe that?" Suddenly realizing I had made fun of her for a good bit of our lives, I opened my mouth again. "Wait, if this is about the things I said before the war...I never meant any of that. I know I never say it enough or if I've even said it at all, but I'm so sorry for the things I said and did to you."

"No, not that. I know you never meant any of that. I understand that you were just putting out what people wanted you to."

"Then what did I say to make you believe that?"She looked away from my face and sighed. She moved to sit up. I moved out of her way, and rested my back against the headboard. She turned her body toward me, crossing her legs.

"When Pansy brought up the idea for a lingerie party. You said you didn't think I would be up for that." I suddenly wanted to smack myself. Yes I had said that, but I never meant for it to come off as me being a dick thinking she's boring.

"No Mia, I never meant it like that. I promise you I didn't." I grabbed her hand in mine. "I just meant that I thought you might not be comfortable with doing something like that. I mean, come on, women dressed in lingerie? Men half naked? It made me a bit uncomfortable honestly. I would never want to subject you to something like that. I..." I stopped trying to think of how to phrase my next few sentences. I didn't want to scare her off. I sighed, turning my eyes back to look at hers. "I care for you Mia. More than I ever thought I could care for someone. I really like you, and I didn't want you to be uncomfortable, that's all I meant by that darling."

Her eyes were bright with emotions. I couldn't pinpoint which emotions, but hopefully something that would make me feel good about what I had just said.

"You...you care for me?" She asked, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Yes. I'm not quite sure if it's love as of now, but I know I never want to let you go." I said smiling back at her. She stayed quite for a bit too long and I didn't know how to react. "Im sorry to just spring that on you. I know we just got to terms where we aren't wanting to strangle each other. I don't mean to scare you or freak you out, but I needed to tell you how I felt. I couldn't ju-" before another word could be uttered, she crashed her lips on mine. Ignoring my shock, I wrapped my arm around her waist, bringing her to straddle me. I wrap one hand around the back of her neck, the other cupping her cheek. Her hands rested on my chest, making my skin feel like it's on fire. She pulled away, resting her forehead on mine.

"I...I care for you too Draco." She whispered. I smiled pulling her back into another kiss.

"Really?" I asked not quite believing my own ears. She just laughed and nodded.

"Ever since that night...all I've thought about was you." Her blush made me smile.

"Me too Mia."

"I like that."

"Like what?" I asked confused as to what she was talking about.

"You calling me Mia. No one has ever called me that before."

"Good. Because, Mia, I will be the only one to call you that."