Taken Pt 2

Hermione's POV

I groaned quietly as my eyes fluttered open. It was dimly lit, wherever we were. Ginny!

"Gin?" I croaked out. What did those guys hit us with? My head was pounding.

"Mione?" At her voice, I began to scan the room. I found her laid out across from me. I scrambled over to her, my limbs aching. "Mione something is wrong..." she cried.

"What Gin? What's wrong?" I asked frantically trying to look over her body. It didn't take long before my eyes fell to her leg. There was blood soaking through her jeans. "Gin, I need to check your leg okay? This might hurt."

"Ah!" Ginny cried as I lifted the loose leg of her jeans up. When I found where the blood had been coming from, I gasped. "What's wrong? Mione what's wrong?!" Ginny asked me frantically.

"Gin, your leg is broken," I said. I could hear her sobs at my words. I looked back down at her left leg where a bone was protruding from the skin of her shin.

"Can you heal it?" She asked me crying. I shook my head, frustrated I couldn't help her. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. My best friend is hurt majorly and I can't help her. The most I can do is stop the bleeding.

"I don't have my wand. They must've taken it." I pulled my sweater over my head, leaving me in my tank.

"What are you doing?" She asked trying to sit up. I pushed her shoulder making her lay back down.

"I can't heal it, but I need to stop the bleeding." I pulled at the sleeve of my sweater ripping the seams. Once torn, I put the rest of my sweater on the floor. I lifted her thigh the best I could, wrapping the sleeve around it. I tied it as tight as I could, hoping my homemade tourniquet would work for the time being. Before another word could be uttered, a door opened from the opposite side of the room. A hooded figure came in, dragging someone behind him. He threw the person to the ground and turned to leave.

"Who is that?" Ginny asked me.

"I don't know," I said standing to my feet. I walked over to the body that was slumped on the ground. Pushing their shoulder, I gasped when they landed on their back. "Mrs. Malfoy?!"

"Oh, my gods..." Ginny whispered from where she was laying. By now she had worked her upper half to its side. Every move she made caused her pain.

"Mrs. Malfoy?" I shook at her body until her eyes began to slowly open.

"Miss Granger? Miss Weasley?" Her voice sounded broken. She looked beaten and battered. "No...no!" She struggled to stand. I tried to help her up, but she rushed out of my arms. Her frail arms swing as her hands slam against the door. "You bastard! Let them go! They have nothing to do with this! You filthy, disgusting monster!" Her croaking voice dies out as she sobs, sliding down the door. I walk over to her, but I'm not really sure what to do.

"Mrs. Malfoy, what's going on?"

"Oh girls, I am so sorry..." She cries more and all I can think to do is hold her.

Draco's POV

"What?!" I scream looking at the winded auror. I'm in full panic mode. If my father is out...

"His cell was found empty. The guards were dead outside the wing he was being detained in." She breathes out. By now she has turned to Robards, I believe his name is.

"This is all my fault," Harry whispers. "They are after me. Hermione and Ginny would be safe right now if they had me! Mrs. Malfoy wouldn't be gone! No one should be getting tortured because of me!"

"Potter, as much as I agree with you, that isn't going to help," I say walking up to my former enemy. "Yeah, they are after you. They are probably after you since you killed their precious dark lord, but we can't throw blame right now. Throwing blame isn't going to find them any faster!"

"Draco is right," Blaise said from behind me. I'm putting on this front that I'm calm, but inside, I'm freaking out. My psychotic father has my mother, my girlfriend, and my friend. Who knows what he's doing to them. I don't know how long my mother has been gone. The last letter I received from her was the one inviting us for Christmas. I'm terrified.

"You're right...you're right. I need to go with Robards." Harry came over to me and hugged me. 'What the fuck? Why is he hugging me' I thought to myself. "I'll tell you what I find. I'll keep you in the loop," he whispered. Ah so that's why. He knew that no one would tell me anything based on my history.

"Thank you," I whisper back. Once he lets go of me, he turns and follows his superior through the floo.

"Why did Potter hug you?" Blaise asked coming to stand beside me.

"He told me he would update me and keep me up to speed on the investigation. I guess he whispered it because he knew Robards or whatever wouldn't tell me a thing." Blaise nodded. He walked out of the room. Where? I have no clue.

It's like it all hits me at once. I fall to my knees as tears start to fall from my eyes. I cry for my mother, for Hermione, and even Ginny. After everything we've gone through, why did this have to happen? A sob breaks past my lips as the tears fall faster. They could already be dead. They could be being tortured for answers they didn't know or have.

"D?" Blaise comes back into the room and finds me on the floor. Without a word, he falls next to me and wraps me in his arms. He doesn't say anything, he just comforts me. Soon I feel something wet hit my shoulder and I realize Blaise is crying too. So we just sit there and cry. We cry at the thought of what could happen. If someone saw us right now, they'd probably be worried for our mental health. We are supposed to be strong, the typical male stereotype. Right now, I didn't care. I just hold on to my best friend and cry.

A/n: I totally failed at my whole "update won't take 7 days" crap 🙄 I mean this time it took 6!

A Night to RememberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara