Interrogation

I rolled my eyes and started towards my room. "I thought we weren't supposed to talk about it Malfoy."

"I know but I couldn't resist. You set yourself up for that one."

"Look, this just got a whole lot more complicated. Now that we live together we really have to act normal. Just forget about it. We hate each other. That's how to world spins." I said as I reached my door. His words stopped me from turning the knob.

"I don't hate you Granger."

I scoffed and entered my room. I stood against the door and groaned. I didn't want to play his games. He looked too damn good and I needed to get out of there.

I don't know what is going on. I never looked at him the way I do now. He never even spoke to me let alone looked at me. Now he's trying to be civil? I think the world is falling off it's axis. I have no idea how this is going to work....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the great hall and made a beeline for Ginny. I had managed to avoid Draco and I was determined to keep it up.

"There you are! Where did you go off to last night?" Ginny raised her eyebrows at me as I sat down.

"Nowhere."

"Nuh uh. You answered far too quickly. What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything Gin."

"Alright let me rephrase my question, WHO did you do?"

I choked on my pumpkin juice. This caused Ginny to laugh. I tried to think of my options before more grilling occurred. I could lie to her, feel guilty, and have her eventually find out. I could tell her the truth and hope she keeps a secret. My problem here is, Ginny always knows when I'm lying....

"Out with it Hermione. Who was the lucky lads saddle you mounted?" I gave her a look. She can be so vulgar and weird.

"Gin-"

"Or lass, I don't judge." She shrugged her shoulders and reached for more food.

"Gin-"

"And don't you think about lying either. You know I will find out one way or another. It wasn't Ron was it? If it was I don't want to hear about it. But then again you guys are dating so it has to have been Ron...unless it wasn't!!" She pointed her chicken leg at my face. I pushed away the chicken and sighed.

"Ginny...you can't tell anyone."

"Who do you think I am? Lavender Brown? Of course I'm not going to tell anyone!"

"Ok..." I took a breath. I wasn't sure how to tell her. Rip it off like a bandaid? Ease into it slowly? Why was I so stressed? Oh that's right I had sex with Draco Malfoy. Slytherin prince and ex-death eater.

"Mione come on just tell me who it was."

I was about to open my mouth when McGonnagal stepped to the podium. Thank Merlin. I sighed in relief .

"This isn't over young lady." Ginny rolled her eyes and turned towards the front.

"I would like to wish a warm welcome to all! It is so wonderful to hear students up and down these halls again. Before we begin the sorting ceremony, I would like to announce a few things." She went on to talk about new rules, new teachers, sports, etc. I looked down at my plate and slowly zoned out. My head was still reeling from the fact that the guy I literally just fucked, is now my roommate. "I would like to introduce to you your new head boy and head girl. Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger! Come on, stand up." My eyes widened at McGonagall. I slowly rose out of my seat.