Party Prep

Another week had flown by. I felt it went too fast, the others thought it would never end. Majority of my week was spent doing homework and studying. I had barely messed with Draco since that moment in my bedroom. Most of the time, we just exchanged heated glances. I spent almost every night just thinking about his body on mine....

"Up you get bitch!" Ginny yells bursting through my door. Thank Godric I hadn't started doing things while thinking of Draco.

"Good morning to you too," I say sitting up.

"Mione its noon." Pansy sighs as she steps into my room with her hands full of bags.

"What all did you bring?" I ask standing to help her.

"Oh just hair products, makeup, and other things." She smiles. I transfigured my desk into a large vanity to make more space for her things. It also will help to have another mirror in the room.

"Why do we have to start getting ready now?" I ask setting down two bags I grabbed from Pansy.

"Because Mione, it takes time to work my magic." Pansy says. I roll my eyes. I never spend much time on my appearance. The last time I got all dressed up and beautified was the night I went to that stupid party with Ron. The one that lead to Draco. I bite my lip thinking of that night.

"Hello? Earth to Hermione!" Ginny waves her hands in front of my face.

"What?"

"You were thinking of Draco!" She screeches.

"What? No I wasn't!" I answer a tad too quickly.

"Oh you so we're!" Pansy giggles pushing me into the vanity chair. I blush shaking my head.

"Okay. So I was," I say.

"Mione you can't tell us you don't fancy him when you do shit like that." Ginny says sitting next to me.

"I-" I pause thinking of what to say. Of course I liked Draco, but more than friends? More than friends with benefits? "I really don't know you guys. I mean, sure he's sweet, he's funny, he cares with his whole heart, he always knows how to make me laugh, he does this cute thing where he-" I gasp putting my hand to my mouth. "Oh my merlin...." Ginny smirks a smirk that would shame a slytherin. "I fancy Draco Malfoy."

"Yeah you do!" Pansy claps behind me.

"Don't get excited Pans. Even if I do like him, who's to say he likes me like that. All he's ever really hinted at was wanting to get me back into bed with him." I sigh looking to my hands. Ginny grabs them making me look at her.

"Mione, he would be a fool to not want you in more than a sexual way."

"Yeah," Pansy says leaning against the vanity, "he would be a complete nutter." I smile at the girls. I'm ever so thankful for these two.

"Well, I can't think about that right now. Right now, we have a party to get ready for and a plan to execute." I smile.

"I'm so excited to see his stupid face when you do this!" Ginny claps.

"Draco?" Pansy asks confused as to why Ginny said stupid.

"Well yes I'm excited to see his reaction, but mainly Ron's. It'll be the best moment of my life watching him watch what he lost." Ginny says grabbing her wand. She waves it at my record player. Music starts to flow through the room and we get down to business.

---

"Here Mione, hold this for me." Pansy says shoving a bottle into my hand. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I know it's a hair product. Pansy was working on Ginnys hair while I assisted by staying out of her way. She had done herself first, then me, and now Ginny. Pansy sure knows how to work. I had never seen myself look better than I do now. Pansy had put half of my hair up and formed a bow somehow at the back. She added what looked like strands of pearls to it. It looked amazing. "Ginerva you move another inch I will rip your hair out!"

My eyes snap back to the redhead who froze in her place. I laugh at the two, but quickly stop when Pansy sends me a look. Ginny was never good at sitting in one place for so long.

"Pans are you almost done?" She asks staying as still as possible for her.

"Just one more...there! Now I'm done and you are free to move. I looked at Ginnys hair and smile. Her hair was pinned into a perfect hairstyle. She had two buns at the top of her head, braids below them. Perfect for Ginny since she didn't like having her hair in her face.

"Pans you should really think about opening you're one shop." I say standing beside her. She had braids on top of her head leading to a high pony. She looks incredible!

"What?" She asks.

"You know, open you're own shop. You could do hair, makeup, spa treatments, and whatever else you'd love to do. You'd be amazing at it."

"Yeah Mione is right." Ginny says staring at herself. "I mean, look at me! I look hot!"

"I don't know, I never thought about that." Pansy says tilting her head in thought. "I'll think about it. Thanks Mione." She smiles. I nod at her.

"Alright girls, time to get dressed!" Ginny jumps from her seat and goes to her bag on my bed.

"This will be a night, no one will forget! Now once you're outfit is on, put on one of those robes so I can finish your makeup!" Pansy squeals following Ginny. I smile silently agreeing with Pansy. Oh yeah, no one will forget this.

I grab my outfit for the night walking to the bathroom to change.

A/n: I like when stories include pictures to help me see what they describe about hair and clothing so I will be including some below! I didn't do much description, but that's okay!

Hermiones Hair

Ginnys hair

Pansy's Hair

Pansy's Hair