love, Gheauxst

TO MY SUCKERS OF BLACK LOVE
🖤🤎
" ...because of our history, love for each other has been a necessity to survive. black love, deserves celebration... "
- joce blake

i appreciate you highly for taking the time to read my first completed book. it's been over a year in the making.

don't be shy, i want to hear it all.
with that being said, please be kind and respectful to one another.
it's all love.
🖤🤎

DISCLAIMER
the full story of 'His First Valentine' © 2022 by The Gheauxst Writer, is a work of fiction. no portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from me, the author.

all characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents, were created by me, the author.
any resemblance to the lives of actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

i do not own the rights to any of the visuals used within this book— unless stated otherwise. they may be removed upon the owner's request.

a special thanks to creativethot
for reviewing and editing.
you continue to inspire me.

PLEASE BE ADVISED
this story contains mature themes,
including but not limited to:
sexual content, strong language, violence.
please read at your own risk.

face claims are used as visual guides only.
for the protection of this book, please refrain from revealing, or notifying the person(s) that are shown.

thank you.

love, Gheauxst 👻

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE