epilogue

Omniscient
[ sun, jun 18th ...3 months later ]
The Hamilton Residence

Miracle pranced through the sliding doors of her parents' home, carefully carrying a large box in her hands

She kissed Lucas on the lips as she walked by him, blushing when he pulled her back and gave her ass a squeeze.

"Alright, everyone!" She called out to the family members and friends that had occupied the backyard. "It's time!"

She gingerly placed the box down on the table in front of the couple, as people gathered around them.

"You guys ready?" Miracle asked, looking between the two.

"Gon' head, Mamas." Demetrius wrapped an arm around Trinity, kissing her cheek as he took her hand and put it on the lid. "You do the honours."

"Cute as hell." Miracle wiped a fake tear away. "Anyway. Three, two, one... Lift!"

Trinity took a deep breath before popping the lid open, while everyone began snapping pictures. White balloons emerged from the box, followed by baby blue ones that were labelled, 'It's A Boy!'

"Lets fuckin' go!" Demetrius hopped up from his seat and joined the men who were all giving him props. "That's what the fuck I'm talkin' 'bout!"

Trinity was currently four months pregnant with her and Demetrius' first child. Her twin sister had planned an entire gender reveal for their bundle of joy that was due mid-November.

The pregnancy didn't come as a shock to anyone, especially since Demetrius had manifested everything from the first day that they met. Now, all he had to do was marry her.

"I'm getting my lil' prince y'all!" Trinity twerked on her friends while they tried to prevent her sundress from riding up.

Trinity would have been happy having anything with ten fingers and ten toes, but both she and Demetrius were hoping for a boy.

"Okay!" Zolina rubbed on her best friend's stomach. "Come through, nephew!"

The celebration was suddenly halted and eyebrows were raised, seeing Miracle pop up with another box in her hands— identical in size.

"Wait." Trinity stood up straight. "What's in that box, Mir?"

Demetrius quickly walked over and frowned at Miracle, "Did you just pump fake me 'bout having a son, Sis?"

Everyone's eyes fell on Miracle, who was sporting a very nervous expression.

"Well, you see..." She flipped her locs over her shoulder. "Uh. What had happened was..."

- - -

Flashback
[ sat, jun 17th ...yesterday morning ]
Valley Hill - Medical Centre