24 | something new

Grayson 'Ace' Valentine III
[ wed, dec 21st 3:04 PM ]
Spade Realty

There were different piles of paperwork on the desk that Ace and Lucas were reviewing

There were different piles of paperwork on the desk that Ace and Lucas were reviewing. Phoenyx and Demetrius sat in the chairs on the other side of the office, discussing the grand opening of Ace's new nightclub.

Infrared, was officially done with renovations, and the doors were set to open the night of New Year's Eve.

"Ouu." Phoenyx put a fist to his mouth. "We should make the dress code all red, bruh. To go with the name of the club."

"You right." Demetrius nodded. "Ladies free before the countdown."

"Definitely. We gon' need like triple security."

"Mhm. Iced out ball for that ball drop."

Ace shook his head as he listened to their planning. If they could stay serious like this, he would just sign the entire club over to them.

"Some good ideas for niggas who want nothing to do with some legal shit." Ace scoffed.

"You couldn't afford my salary, nigga." Demetrius rubbed his fingers together.

Ace chuckled, "Yeah, aight."

Lucas organized a stack of papers before slipping them into a black folder. He handed it over to Ace, along with a set of gold keys from his pocket.

"Everything's finalized on that new spot you wanted." He ruffled his brown hair.

Ace nodded and looked over the details, "Thanks, Luc. Appreciate you."

"No problem. This isn't the usual property type you go for though..." Lucas knitted his eyebrows. "What are you using it for?"

"I got sum'n planned for it." Ace got a little anxious as he thought about it. "Just gotta see how it works out."

XXX

Zolina 'Zo' Smith
[ wed, dec 21st 5:55 PM ]
Garden of Eden - Tattoo Shop

Zolina 'Zo' Smith[ wed, dec 21st 5:55 PM ]Garden of Eden - Tattoo Shop