29 | plus ones

Omniscient
[ fri, jan 13th 11:53 PM ]
Infrared - Nightclub

"She like the way that I rock, she like the way that I woo

"She like the way that I rock, she like the way that I woo." Phoenyx two-stepped to the beat.

"And she let it clap for a nigga." Demetrius bit his lip and smiled as Trinity moved her hips in his lap. "And she throw it back for a nigga."

"Mike Amiri, Mike Amiri. Billie Jean, Billie Jean." Indigo flipped the inches of her royal blue lace front over her shoulder. "Christian Dior, Dior. I'm up in all the stores."

"When it rains, it pours. She like the way I RRR!" The club chanted out to Pop Smoke's 'Dior.'

The all white party at Infrared, was the second event organized by Demetrius and Phoenyx. After seeing their vision play out on New Year's, Ace let them have complete control.

The section that they sat in was designated for Ace and his friends only— even when they weren't present. As per Phoenyx's instructions, the bottle girls circled back every 20 minutes to bring out fresh hookah and replenish the liquor.

"Yo... Who the hell is that with Zo?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows as he saw Zolina making her way over to them, with a man on her arm.

Phoenyx looked up and also frowned when he saw what Lucas was talking about. He turned and looked at Ace in pure disbelief before chuckling to himself.

I ain't even gon' say shit, bruh, Phoenyx thought.

Indigo, Trinity, and Miracle, all silently got up from the couch to hug Zolina and say hello to the guest that wasn't unknown to them.

Ace eyeballed her carelessly. He didn't care if Zolina was with the Boogeyman himself; if he saw her, he needed to look. It's not like he could help it, especially when she had her skin out.

The bandage halter top revealed her mid-section, while her round hips were kissing the tight fabric of linen short-shorts. Her hair was slicked down into finger waves, and the heaviest part of her makeup was the row of small, diamond studs along each eyelid.

He noted the gold Cuban that he gifted her for Christmas, was dangling from her wrist.

"Wait, wait, wait. What the fuck?" Demetrius said loudly over the music.

Maybe it was the alcohol, but it didn't fully register to him what was going on until Trinity was no longer on his lap— but instead, saying hello to a random guy.

"Who the fuck— Twin is here with another nigga?" His eyes widened. "And you just lettin' him in the section, A?"

Ace blew out hookah smoke with his eyes glued to the pair, "I invited them."

"Huh?!" Demetrius and Lucas both said.

"Hol' up." Demetrius held his hands up. "Lemme get this straight, yo. So you know she kickin' it with another nigga, and you—"