12 | broken telephone

Grayson 'Ace' Valentine III
[ sat, nov 19th 9:39 AM ]
Phoenyx's Residence

The hired maids quietly cleaned around the bodies that were passed out on the main floor of Phoenyx's home

Today was his 25th birthday and the official day of his party, but of course he couldn't resist ringing it in right at 12:00 AM the night before.

A call came through loudly on Ace's phone, waking him up and causing the people still sleeping around him to groan and stir.

He quickly silenced it as his eyes adjusted to the current state of Phoenyx's living room. From the piles of red solo cups and empty pizza boxes, to the woman that was knocked out with her head in his lap.

The same woman that he fucked in the master bathroom hours ago.

Fuck.

He didn't really want to have sex with some random, but he was sexually frustrated from constantly thinking about fucking Zolina.

About how good she smelled and tasted. About the love faces he watched her make, accompanied by her sweet sounding moans.

And definitely about how she gripped around his fingers while coming undone.

The way that Zolina had managed to take over his five senses, was somewhat stressing him out.

Ace slid the woman off of him and got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" She croaked, trying to grasp at his hand.

He stepped out of her reach, ignoring her completely as he walked through the sliding back doors to sit by the pool.

Unlocking his phone, he saw a few texts from Lucas and a missed call from Gwendolyn, who he decided to call back.

"Hello?" She answered after a few rings.

"Wussup, Sis? You called?"

"Yeah. Moms is asking about Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. You pullin' up?"

Ace rubbed his beard in thought, "Your dad gonna be there?"

"You mean our dad, nigga?" She replied smartly before sighing. "Nah. He'll be working."

Ace frowned at the sudden sadness in her voice. Their father was a busy man, and not being able to spend at least the holidays with him had always bothered Gwendolyn.

"You straight?" Ace asked her.

"Yeah..." She replied quietly. "You coming or not?"

"I'll be there. Just lemme know the time."

"Cool. And tell Nyxie I said happy birthday and shit."