21 | holla

Zolina 'Zo' Smith
[ wed, nov 30th 11:06 PM ]
Town Square Apartments

Zolina 'Zo' Smith[ wed, nov 30th 11:06 PM ]Town Square Apartments

"Okay, girl. Help me pick."

Indigo stood in the bathroom, juggling four different blue wigs. Zolina was beside her, redefining her curls with leave-in.

"Definitely the braids." Zolina pointed to the teal wig with cornrows braided straight back.

"I swear, you're my twin flame." Indigo applied freeze spray along her wig cap. "Minus all the bad, toxic shit that comes with them."

Zolina called out of work and spent the entire day moping around her apartment. Tired of the lack of conversation, she decided that she wasn't going to reach out to Ace today. He clearly decided the same.

'I'll holla' my ass.

She was thankful for Indigo; who was unknowingly holding down the fort while her twin best friends were away, and her best friend with benefits became practically non-existent.

The two women decided to continue their escapades from yesterday, and were going out to a club.

"I thought I told you to bring Roxy?" Zolina spoke, dipping her mascara brush.

"She's a damn workaholic. And you'd probably end up third-wheeling." Indigo gave her a look. "Me and Rox give zero fucks about PDA."

"Shit, go off." Zolina shrugged at her.

They laughed as they started to change into their outfits. Indigo was wearing a sheer, black body suit, with diamonds covering the intimate areas.

Zolina slipped into a short, cut-out dress, that showed her cleavage and the majority of her torso. It was fuchsia pink and sleeveless, allowing her new tattoo to breathe.

"Damn, we look bad as fuck." Indigo snapped some pictures of them in the mirror. "I'm kinda mad."

Zolina frowned as she slid on her heels, "Mad? Why?"

"Because, girl. Men are gonna be all over us." She grimaced. "Ew."

"Oh my gosh." Zolina laughed. "You're something else."

"Seriously, though." Indigo pouted. "Anyway, you ready to go?"

As Zolina grabbed her ID from her wallet, she heard her phone vibrating back-to-back. Thinking it was a phone call, she practically sprinted to get it from the bathroom.

(11:21 PM) 555-019-****:
hey...
another # you'll prolly just block
im just hoping you're doing well Zo
that's all i want

(11:22 PM) 555-019-****:
and just know on everything...
i really am sorry
and i love you.