Chapter 1

January 2017

SCARLETT'S POV:

It has been just over a year since the whole incident with Romain and the girls, Rose wasn't affected that bad but Melanie was affected really bad, she has a little scar on her stomach from the vase and she has very scarred brain.

She hasn't slept in her room by herself since then and she either sleeps in me and Elizabeth's bed or she gets one of us to sleep in her bed with her.

She is 3 years old and will be 4 in 2 months, Rose is 2 years old and will be 3 in 7 months, my little girls have grown up so fast and have grown such a close bond with each other.

Recently I have been trying to get Melanie a role in the new Avengers movie, Avengers: Infinity War, she has been wanting to start acting for a couple of months and I have managed to get her a role as Thanos' youngest daughter, Moon, she has the powers of the Sapphire Witch and is very powerful and that is why Thanos took her.

She has a big part in this movie, she is going to get adopted by Natasha Romanoff after everyone disappears into dust.

She will be painted blue so you won't realise that she looks exactly like me, we are starting filming in a week in the 23rd of January.

Melanie is really excited to go to set and see everyone again, she hasn't seen them in a couple of months and is really looking forward to seeing them.

Me and Elizabeth got engaged one year ago and will be getting married April this year, we are very happy and we are very excited to finally get married, the girls are excited for us to get married so they can wear cute little dresses.

I am currently laying on the couch with Rose laying beside me and Melanie laying on top of me as we watch some Disney movies, I am rubbing Rose's arm while rubbing Melanie's back gently, they have both needed a lot of time to heal from the incident and Rose seems to be okay now but Melanie is still recovering and will probably never forget it until the day she dies because she is so traumatised by it.

"Hey honey"Elizabeth says as she walk in, "Hey sweetheart, you wanna take Rose out for a walk to the park because she has been begging me to go?"I ask her, "Yep that's not a problem, hey Rosie let's go to the park"Elizabeth say lifting Rose up, "Melanie come too?"Rose asks pointing to a sleepy Melanie, "No sissy can't come because sissy isn't feeling good"Elizabeth tells Rose and she nods and they both leave after getting their shoes and coats on.

I sit up on the couch and Melanie sits up and looks around confused at the sudden movement, "It's okay baby, mama was only sitting up lay back down"I whisper to her and she lays her head back on my chest and she suckles her pacifier, she has been addicted to her pacifier and we have decided to let her have it until her 4th birthday.

"Mama I hungry"Melanie whispers quietly, "Okay baby what would you like to eat?"I ask her, "Animal crackers!"She says happily, I smile and nod, I stand up with her in my arms and go and get her animal crackers.

I grab a little Cinderella bowl and pour some animal crackers into it, I bring Melanie back over to the couch, I sit her down on my lap and give her the bowl, she passes me her pacifier and starts to eat her animal crackers.

She finishes and put the bowl in the dishwasher and give her, her pacifier back and she gently suckles on it, I change the tv to YouTube, "Let's dance baby"I say and Melanie smiles widely from behind her pacifier.