Chapter 31

December 2020

Scarlett's POV:

Melanie and Rose:
Me and Elizabeth have decided to tell everyone now, not even the girls know yet.

We tell the girls to come into the living room so they both rush in and stand in front of us with smiles.

"We have a surprise for you two girls"I say and they squeal and look at us with excited faces.

"You need to close your eyes okay?"Elizabeth says and they close them, "Now put your hands out"She says and the girls put their hands out.

I place the pregnancy test in Melanie's hands and place a t-shirt in Rose's hands saying 'best big sister'.

"Okay now open them"I say and they open them and look at the things in their hands.

"What is this?"Melanie asks me showing me the pregnancy test.

"Well this is what you take to see if you have a baby growing inside you, I took when I found out that I was having you and then I also took when I was having Rose so that means mama is pregnant and you are going to have a baby brother or sister"I tell them and the two girls turn to each other and squeal.

Grandma Melanie & Grandpa Karsten:

We call my mom and dad and get ready to tell them that we are having another baby.

They answer and smile at us, "Hey baby and hey Lizzie, hello my lovely little granddaughters"My mom says and the girls giggle and wave at their grandparents.

"We have some news for you two"I say and they smile and nod for me to continue.

"Well me and Elizabeth have been trying to have a baby for awhile now and a few days ago we found out that I am pregnant"I say and they gasp and shout and hug each other.

"Congratulations baby girl, I can't wait to meet them"My mom says and my dad just sits their in shock and happiness.

We talk for a little bit more until we have to call some other people.

Hunter, Vanessa & Adrian:

"Hey big sis"Hunter says and I smile at him.

"Hey Scar"Vanessa says and then Lizzie comes into view.

"Hey Lizzie!"Hunter squeals and Lizzie laughs and I give him a death stare.

"I'm literally married to her back off"I say and he puts his hands up in surrender forgetting he has his phone in his hand causing him to drop it.

"You're such an idiot Hunter"Me and Vanessa say at the same time making Lizzie and Adrian laugh.

"Right anyway me and Lizzie have some news for you, recently we have been trying for a baby and a few days ago we found out that we will be having another baby, I am pregnant again"I say and they all start to scream and jump up and down.

"Congrats Scarlett!"They all shout and I laugh along with Lizzie.

We all talk for a bit until we have to call more people.

Grandma Jarnette & Grandpa David:

"Hey mom and dad"Lizzie says to her parents.

"Hey baby and hello Scarlett"Her mom says and I smile and wave before telling the girls to come over and say hi.

"Hello my little angels, have you been good for mommy and mama?"Lizzie's dad asks and they both nod their heads and giggle.

"We have some news for you two"Lizzie says and they nod for her to continue.

"Me and Scar have been trying for a baby for awhile now and a few days ago we found out that we will be having a new baby in August next year"Lizzie says and they instantly congratulate us and hug each other.

"Thanks mom and dad but we need to call the twins and the others"Lizzie says before they say goodbye and she hangs up the phone.

Ashley, Mary-Kate, Courtney, Jake & Trent:

"Hey guys we have some news for you"Lizzie says and they nod and tell her to go on with it.

"Me and Scar have been trying for a baby for awhile now and we have just recently found out we will be having a baby in August next year"She tells them and they all congratulate us and they start to discuss what we are going to call the baby making us laugh.

"We have to go and call the cast and some friends now so we will talk to you all another time"Lizzie says and everyone says bye and we hang up.

The cast:

"We have some news for you all so be quiet"I say and everyone shuts up.

"Me and Scar have been trying to have a baby for awhile now and have recently found out that we will be having a new baby at the end of August next year"Lizzie says and everyone screams and congratulates us and we thank them and we all talk until we finally hang up the phone.

"Well that took along time but everyone is happy about it"I say and Lizzie hugs me and the girls then join in.