Chapter 18

June 2018

Scarlett's POV:

Me and Elizabeth are going out for a date tonight and we are getting Jeremy, Evans, Robert and Hemsworth to look after the girl for the night until we get home.

They have just arrived and are downstairs playing with the girls.

"Thanks for doing this"I say as I hug Evans, "No problem you know how much we love these two little troublemakers"Evans says and I laugh at the girls reaction.

"Me and mommy have to go now okay?, so be good for the boys"I say as I hug my daughters and Elizabeth does the same.

"When will you be back?"Melanie asks me, "Later tonight baby but hopefully you will already be in bed and I'll wake you up tomorrow morning okay?"I say and she nods her head sadly.

I kiss her head and head out of the house leaving the girls with the boys.

Melanie's POV:

When mommy and mama left it made me sad because I don't like being by myself.

"Hey my little archer"Jeremy says as he walks over to me, I look up to him with tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry my little archer"He says kneeling in front of me.

"I want my mama"I cry out and crash into his arms, he holds me in his big strong arms as I cry and I then he lifts me up.

I wrap my arms around his neck and hide my face in his neck as he puts his arms under my bum and he bounces me up and down.

I lay my head on his shoulder crying out for my mama.

"You know what I think I know what will make you happier"Jeremy says, I look at him with tears streaming down my face.

"A dance party!"He shouts and I giggle when everyone starts cheering, "You wanna do that?"He asks me and I nod my head smiling.

Let's get to it then!"Robert shouts and he turns on some music and Jeremy walks over to the main area of the room and Rose is in Evans' arms.

"We are gonna do this!"Jeremy shouts and I giggle along with my little sister.

Robert turns on "Sexy And I Know It".

"When I walk on by girls be looking like "damn he fly""Jeremy sings while dancing with me.

We all dance and then me and Rose get put on the floor.

She starts to jump up and down dancing and we then see Hemsworth recording us, we look at each other and nod.

We start to shake our bums at the camera making the boys start to cheer and laugh.

"Let's go Rose!"I shout and we shake our bums to the beat and then turn to each other and do the shimmy.

We dance until the song is over and me and Rose fall on the floor giggling like mad.

"They are definitely mini Scarlett and mini Elizabeth"Robert says laughing looking at the video.

We all eat some dinner and then we hear the door open.

"Mommy and Mama!"I shout and me and Rose run to them, they laugh and pick us up.

"Hello my babies, why aren't you two in bed?"Mommy asks us and we look at each other laughing.

"We have to show you something"Hemsworth says pulling out his phone.

He shows mommy and mama the videos and gasp and laugh whenever we shake our bums.

"You two are cheeky monkeys but Mel why were you crying?"Mama asks me and I put my head down.

"I wanted you but Jeremy made me happy with a dance party"I say and mama smiles and kisses my head.

"Thanks boys, you can stay here tonight if you want, three can take the couch and then one can take the guest room unless you want to share a bed with two people in it"I say and they all race upstairs to get the guest room until Jeremy, Robert and Evans walk downstairs with annoyed faces.

"I'm guessing Hemsworth got the bed"I say laughing along with Elizabeth and girls.

"Yes he did"Robert says annoyed, "I'm going to go and share with him, haha losers"Evans says running back up the stairs.

"They are literal children"Robert says rolling his eyes.

"Robert you can sleep with me in my bed if you want"I offer him and he smiles and shakes his head.

"No thanks Melanie but thanks for offering, I'll sleep with Jeremy"He says and I nod my head and smile.

"Right well have a good sleep lovebirds we're bringing these girls up to bed now"Mama says making the boys roll their eyes.

We all go upstairs and mommy and mama go past our bedrooms and straight into their room.

"You two can sleep with me and mommy tonight"Mama says and I smile and so does Rose.

I have to say I love dance parties...