Chapter 25

September 2019

Melanie's POV:

I am woken up by mommy gently stroking my cheek, I open my eyes and smile at her.

"Let's get you ready for first grade big girl"She says and I smile, she holds my hand as we walk over to my closet.

"What do you wanna wear on your first day?"Mommy asks me and I think for a second before grabbing a pink top and the matching shorts and then my white converse.

"That's a great choice baby, now let's get you dressed"Mommy says and she takes a pair of white underwear and helps me get changed into them before helping me with my shorts and top and then she grabs some white socks and puts my converse on.

She brushes my hair and puts it into two dutch braids with a matching pink bow at the end of them.

Melanie's outfit:

——————

——————

Mommy brings me downstairs and I see mama and Rose eating breakfast, I sit with them and mommy gives me my cereal.

Mommy cleans up breakfast and then me, Rose and mama go upstairs to brush our teeth.

We finish brushing our teeth and then me and Rose sit and watch cartoons while mommy and mama get our bags ready.

It is time to go now, me and Rose get into the car and buckle our selves in and then mommy and mam check that we have done it right and then we head off to school.

Me and Rose jump out of the car when we see James, Lilly and Chloe, Chloe told me she is joining my school and I can't wait to be in the same class as her.

All of the mommy's and daddy's talk while all the kids play until that we have to go inside.

I say bye to mommy and mama and give them a hug, then Rose does the same and we all go inside.

Rose and Lilly go to their class and then me, James and Chloe go to our class.

After school we all played until our mommy's and daddy's came.

I had a great first day as a first grader.