Chapter 14

December 2017

Melanie's POV:

I jump up and out of my bed and run into Rose's room.

"Rose it's Christmas, come let's wake mommy and mama up!"I shout and she jumps out of her bed and we run to mommy and mama's room.

We both jump up and down on the bed.

"Wake up its Christmas!"Me and Rose scream and mommy and mama open their eyes smiling at us.

"Come on let's open presents!"Rose shouts and mommy and mama get out of the bed and me and Rose run downstairs with them behind us.

We look at the Christmas tree and see so many presents.

"Can we open them?!?"I ask loudly and mommy and mama nod their heads sitting on the couch watching me and Rose run to open presents.

"Purple ones are Mel's and Blue is Rose's"Mama tells me and Rose and we start to rip the wrapping paper off them.

We got so many toys and clothes and I get some stuff for Sammy as well.

"Thank you mommy and mama"Me and Rose say at the same time.

"No problem girlies"They both says and we all have a group hug.

"How about we go and have some breakfast?"Mommy suggests and me and Rose look at each other and then back at mommy and nod our heads.

She stands up and we follow her into that kitchen, she starts to make the breakfast with that help of me and Rose while mama sits and watches us and she also takes pictures, weird.

We all sit and watch movies while eating our breakfast, I love Christmas more than summer.

"We are going to visit both grandparents in a couple of ours so let's get your little butts upstairs and ready"Mama says patting me and Rose's butts as we run up the stairs.

We giggle and both run into mommy and mama's room.

Mama comes back into her room with our outfits in her hands, she puts the clothes and shoes on the bed and she starts to get me ready while mommy does Rose's hair.

"Now my little dancing queen, you are all ready to go over to mommy to get your hair done"Mama says and I giggle when she tickled my tummy.

I run to mommy and she starts on my hair while Rose gets changed with mama.

Mama gets dressed while mommy finishes my hair and then she gets changed herself.

Mine and Rose's outfits (Melanie is in the brown dress and Rose is in the red dress):

Mine and Rose's hair (with a red bow)