Chapter 6

April 2017

Scarlett's POV:

I am officially going to be Scarlett Ingrid Johansson-Olsen, I am getting married to the love of my life, I may have been married many times before but that doesn't mean anything. I am so on love with this woman words can't even explain.

I am getting ready in the hotel room with Melanie, my mom and my sisters and my best friend Reese Witherspoon , I am getting my makeup and hair done while Melanie and Fenan, my youngest sister who my mom adopted a few month back. She is around 7 years old, the two girl run around playing while giggling.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl"My mom says as she walks up to me and smiles, "Thanks mom, can you make sure Melanie and Fenan don't hurt themselves please"I say and my mom smiles and smiles.

"Girls don't be running around, here I have some colouring books if you want them"My mom says and the girls run over to her and start to colour in the colouring book.

I finish getting my makeup and hair done and Vanessa, my mom and Reese have finished their makeup now and just need to finish their hair and I need to do Melanie's hair and my mom will do Fenan's hair.

"Mel come here baby"I say and she runs over to me smiling, "We need to get your hair done okay?"I say and lift Melanie up onto the chair and turn her around so she is facing Fenan who is also getting her hair done.

I do Melanie's hair and the door opens, I see Rose run in with her little cheeky smile, "Hey Rosie what are you up to?"I ask the cheeky 2 year old.

"I am bored and mommy is getting dressed so I wanna come here to play wif Melanie"Rose says smiling, I smile, "You just have to wait 2 minutes and I'll be finished with her hair baby"I say and Rose nods and stands beside me holding onto my leg.

I finish Melanie's hair and lift her off the chair and the two sisters go off and play with Vanessa because they love to annoy her and soon Fenan joins them after my mom finished her hair.

I get dressed and so does my mom and Reese and then we get the girls so that Vanessa can get dressed as well while we get them changed, Rose goes back into Elizabeth's room to get changed since her stuff us in there and I get Melanie dressed.

SCARLETT'S DRESS:

MELANIE AND ROSE'S DRESSES: