Chapter 22

April 2019

Scarlett's POV:

Melanie went for an audition a few weeks ago for a new role in a new movie with Margot Robbie and Winona Ryder.

The movie is about Margot's character going missing and Winona's character in an FBI agent and is trying to find her but somehow finds a little girl who has been missing for over 3 years and she takes her and takes care of her until she finds out it was was Margot's character's daughter and Margot's character went missing while she was trying to find her.

I am sitting in the backyard watching the girl practise their gymnastics and soccer.

I feel my phone vibrating so I take it out and see who the caller is.

I answer it.

"Hello?"I ask.

"Hello is their Scarlett, the mother of Melanie?"The person asks me.

"Yes this is she, how come your calling?"I ask him.

"Melanie auditioned for a part in my movie and I was calling to let you know she has gotten the part"He says and I gasp and smile.

"Omg thank you so much, please text me all the details I need to tell her"I say before hanging up the phone and jumping up to walk to Melanie.

"Mel I have some good news"I say smiling at her, she stops practising her bars and she stand in front of me smiling.

"You got the part baby girl!"I tell her and she squeals and jumps up and down, I pick her up and hug her when Elizabeth comes out to the backyard.

"What's happening?"She asks as a curious Rose comes over to see what's going on as well.

"Melanie got the part she auditioned for"I say and Elizabeth and Rose smile widely and we all have a group hug.

Like I said this girl is going places.