Chapter 2

January 2017

SCARLETT'S POV:

Today is the day that we start filming Infinity War, Melanie is really excited to start filming and to see the cast, Rose is excited to see her older sister and her mommy and mama film and seeing the cast as well.

I walk into Rose's room and see she is already awake and she is playing with her toys, "Rosie honey, go downstairs to mommy, she is making us some breakfast"I say and Rose nods and gets up and runs down stairs.

I walk back into my bedroom and see Melanie cuddled up in the sheets, I smile at her sleeping form, she is so adorable, she has such bad separation anxiety which makes me so upset but the doctors said when she turns four she will slowly start to become herself again which I'm happy about.

I sit in the bed beside Melanie and lift her up onto my lap, "Mama?"She whispers confused about the sudden movement, "Yes baby it's me, mommy is making breakfast so let's go down and check on what she is making"I say and stand up and put Melanie on the floor, she holds my hand and we walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to see what Elizabeth is making.

We see that Rose is sitting at the table already and Melanie runs over to join her little sister, the two girls start to colour in their colouring books and I smile and take a quick photo of them, they really do have an unbreakable bond.

I help Elizabeth with the cooking before we set the food on the table and the girls start to eat, I clean up the plates when everyone is finished eating, Elizabeth went to go and get the girls ready for the day.

I went up to my bathroom and had a quick shower before getting ready when Elizabeth walked in with the two girls as they giggled, I have realised that Melanie has been loosening up now, she is spending more time with her little sister and isn't always with me, maybe after her fourth birthday she will be sleeping in her own bed by herself.

Melanie and Rose run to me and I pick the both of them up, "Hello my little princesses, what are you two up too?"I ask and they both just giggle making me smile.

I play with both of the girls while Elizabeth gets dressed, "I'm ready so let's get going girlies"Elizabeth says and we all walk to the car, I strap Melanie in and Elizabeth straps Rose in before we both get into front of car instead of me in the back of the car.

I drive to set and the girls jump out of the car once we open their doors and take their seatbelts off, they run hand in hand to the entrance with me and Elizabeth close behind them, "Girls slow down"Elizabeth shouts as she runs after them and I walk and laugh as I watch Elizabeth try and catch the girls.

We make it to the girls and I hold onto Rose's hand and Elizabeth holds onto Melanie's hand as we walk into the main area where everyone is.

"Uncle Cwis!"Melanie shouts and she runs to Evans, he picks her up and throws her up into the air before catching her again and hugging her, "Hello mini Scar, wow you have gotten big"Evans says and Melanie giggles before kissing Evans' cheek making him attack her little face with kisses.

He puts her down and then picks up Rose and does the same thing making Rose giggle as well, Melanie heads to Robert because they have one of the best bonds out of everyone except for Melanie and Jeremy but he isn't in this movie until the end.

We are all called to get our makeup and costumes on, me, Elizabeth, Melanie and Rose go to the makeup trailer that we are assigned to and get our makeup and hair done.

Rose is sitting on Elizabeth's lap while she gets her makeup on and Melanie is sitting beside me getting her own makeup done and I am getting mine done as well.

After around an hour all of us are finished our makeup, Melanie's took the longest because she had to be painted dark purple since she is playing Thanos' biological daughter.

We all make it to the costume trailer and get our costumes, Melanie is very excited and it seems that she likes to be painted purple, we do a couple of scenes until we get to the part where we meet Melanie's character for the first time.

Natasha walks over to the place she can hear the little sobs from the place where Thanos was, Natasha finds a little girl and she crouches in front of her.

"Hey honey are you okay?"Natasha asks as she places her hand on the little girls shoulder, the little girl backs away into the wall, "I'm not going to hurt you, what's your name?"Natasha asks the little girl, "Jupiter"The little girl says, "I am Natasha, how come you are here?, it is a really dangerous place"Natasha tells the little girl, "My daddy left me here and told me he doesn't need me anymore"Jupiter says to Natasha, "Don't worry honey I'll help you"Natasha says as she holds her hand out for Jupiter.

Everyone finishes filming for the day and everyone goes to get their makeup and costume off, Melanie is very happy that she is finished for the day because she is very tired, she has done 3 scenes today and now the little girl just wants to sleep.

I pick Melanie up and bring her out to the car, Rose is already in the car with Elizabeth because she got bored when we were on the third scene, I buckle a sleepy Melanie into the car and we drive back home.