Chapter 27

March 2020

Scarlett's POV:

It is Melanie's 7th birthday and we are still in lockdown so we have decided to just have a chilled day because their isn't much we can do.

I woke Melanie up and brought her downstairs for breakfast, Elizabeth and Rose were making it.

We all ate breakfast and then Melanie wanted to watch some movies so we all decided to watch some Disney movies.

We all finish the movie Melanie wanted to watch so we all go out to the backyard and start to make a dance with the girls.

Melanie is very specific when it comes to directions and since me and Elizabeth have done dance when we were younger so we know how to do some things while Rose is just giggling at everything.

We finish the dance and we record it for the grandparents and aunts and uncles.

Melanie and Rose are running around because they are so energetic, me and Elizabeth decide to run after them and we catch them and pick them up before tickling them.

They giggle so loud while we tickle them and then they try and wiggle out of our grips.

"How about we go swimming?"Elizabeth suggests and the girls nod their heads rapidly making us laugh.

We go and get the girl's changed and then get ourselves changed.

Melanie's swimsuit:

Rose's swimsuit:

——————

We bring the girls out to the swimming pool and blow up some floaties for them to sit on and swim around on.

I blow up their arm bands and put them on them.

"Okay my little dancing queen and my little dinosaur let's get into the pool!"I say and pick Melanie up and Elizabeth picks Rose up and we jump into the pool.

The girls burst out giggling, We let the girls swim by themselves until they get on the floaties and me and Elizabeth push them around making them burst out into another fit of giggles.

After the girls get too tired we get out of the pool and bring the girls into get something to eat after their bath.

They get into their pyjamas after having their bath and we all sit and watch tv while eating dinner.

Even if we are on lockdown Melanie still had a good birthday.