Chapter 33

August 2021

Scarlett's POV:

I get to go home tomorrow so I have decided to let everyone meet Cosmo over FaceTime.

We call my mom and dad first since they are with the girls.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?"My mom asks me straight away.

"I'm good and I want you to go and get the girls and dad"I say and she rushes to get them.

"I have someone I want you to meet, this is your little brother Cosmo"I say pointing the phone to him, my mom and dad gasp and start to cry out of happiness while the girls just smile at him.

"He's really cute mama"Melanie says and Rose nods her head agreeing with her older sister.

"That nice of you two girls"I say and we talk for another while until I ring my siblings.

"This is Cosmo Trent Johansson - Olsen"I say and they all gasp and coo at my little son.

"He looks a lot like Elizabeth but also a bit like you"Hunter says and everyone agrees making me and Elizabeth smile.

We talk for a while and then ring Elizabeth's siblings.

"This is Cosmo Trent Johansson - Olsen"I say and they all gasp and Trent starts to cry.

"You named him after me?"He asks and Lizzie nods her head, he thanks us and cries some more.

We then call her parents and they loved him so much.

And then the cast, they were the loudest group but that was expected.

I can't believe I finally have the family of my dreams, my family is complete.

The End