Chapter 17

April 2018

Scarlett's POV:

It is the Infinity War premiere today and me, Elizabeth, Melanie and Rose are getting ready for it.

Melanie is bringing Rose as her date because she doesn't want to leave her out.

I am obviously going with Elizabeth because who else would I go with unless it was one of my daughters but they are already going together so I missed out on that chance.

Melanie and Rose wanted to match with their dresses, they want the same colour dress which is a yellow or orange colour to match the logo on that movie.

The girls dresses:

I am wearing a shiny silver dress with flowers on it with black heels, and my brown hair off to the side

My outfit:

——————

Elizabeth is wearing a black suit which she looks amazing, her hair down with a middle part and a red lip.

Elizabeth's outfit:

——————

We all head out to the car when we are ready and the driver drives us the the premiere.

We pull up and hear shouting and see flashing lights everywhere.

"Mama what is happening?"Melanie asks me, I look to her to see her frantically looking around.

"Baby calm down, you are gonna be with mama and mommy the whorl time and there is fence so they can't get to you okay?"I reassure her and she nods her head and holds my hand.

Elizabeth gets out first then me and then Melanie and Rose.

Melanie is holding my hand and Rose is holding her sisters hand.

"Mel it's okay, you safe with me, mama and mommy"I hear Rose say to her older sister making me smile and I kiss the girls heads before we walk onto the carpet.

We walk down and pose for some pictures and soon I realise that Melanie is relaxing a little bit more.

"You okay now?"I ask her and she nods her head.

We walk over to an interviewer and she greets us with a smile.

"Well this is one of the prettiest families I have ever seen, how are all of you doing?"She asks putting the mic to our mouths.

"Good, this is Melanie's first ever premiere and she was a little nervous but soon relaxed"I say and the interviewer smiles at Melanie.

"How are you two girls?"She asks my two little girls.

"Good, I am having a lot of fun!"Melanie squeals and Rose nods her head rapidly in agreement.

"That's amazing, what was the best part of filming with your two mom's?"She asks Melanie.

"It was really fun, mommy and mama helped me so much and I got to be painted purple. It was so fun!"She squeals again and the interviewer laughs slightly.

"Well you all have a good time here tonight"She says.

"We will, thank you, come on girlies"I say and hold my hand out for Melanie.

"Rose you can hold my hand again"Melanie tells Rose while the camera is still pointing at them.

Rose holds Melanie's hand and they run off after letting go of my hand.

We can still see them and plus all of our friends are on the carpet.

"What are you two rascals doing?"Robert asks as he catches the girls as they go to run past him.

"Nothing"They say trying to act serious but both burst out in giggles.

I smile and hold Elizabeth's hand as we get closer to them.

"You two need to stop running away from us"Elizabeth says laughing slightly.

"I'm sorry mommy"Melanie says with a frown on her face, "Yea I'm sorry mommy"Rose says with a frown on her face as well.

They both start to tear up and we both kneel in front of them.

"Mommy was only kidding my babies, you don't need to get upset"Elizabeth says rubbing both girls arms and they nod and hold their arms up to us.

I pick Rose up and Elizabeth picks Melanie up and we continue down the carpet.

We get to the end of the carpet and go into the cinema where they are going to show the movie to all of us.

We sit down with everyone else and wait for the movie to start.

The movie finishes and Melanie is now sitting with Robert and Rose is now sitting with Evans.

"They are sleeping aren't they?"I say to Elizabeth and she nods her head giggling.

Everyone starts to leave and Robert and Evans stand up with a sleeping girl in each of their arms.

I smile and walks over to them.

"Thanks for letting them sleep on you"I say and they laugh and walks with us to our car and buckle them in for us before hugging me and Elizabeth and then heading to their own cars.

We get in and the driver drives us home and we bring the girls in and get them changed and into their beds.

I think it was a good first premiere for Melanie.