11 - Oh My!

- Yeona PoV -

So... comfy! When did my bed feel so comfy like this? All warm, soft, and smells weirdly like baby powder. Did I always smell like baby powder? How would I know if it's supposed to be my natural scent?

Either way... it smells good. I just feel so warm, but... why is there a wall next to my bed?

My hands wander all of over the "wall," but it doesn't feel like a wall at all. It feels as though it's covered in cloth... warm... and it's... moving... up and... down-

I open my eyes to be met with Lord Jungwon's face as he sleeps peacefully with his arms around me.

What the actual fu-

"Ah!!!!" I scream jolting up from the bed.

Lord Jungwon awakens from my fright looking as panicked as myself.

I look down at myself noticing my robe is slightly loose and my hair is undone. Looking around, I notice that I'm not in my room at all!

I look at Lord Jungwon disgusted as I adjust my robe tightly.

"What did you do to me?!" I shout.

"Ya, I didn't do anything!" He yells getting out of the bed.

I take a step back, "You pervert get away!"

"You're really calling me a pervert after how you acted last night?!" He then shouts.

"W-What?" I lower my voice.

How I acted last night? What...

He breathes out heavily, "Never ever drink again!"

I look away from his eyes trying to recollect everything that could've happened last night.

"You found me outside of the palace," I start to say in a mumble. "You then took me into the palace... I was in your room..."

Do you like me?

Maybe... I should find out...

I let out a loud gasp as I cover my mouth. No... I couldn't! No way I kissed Lord Jungwon!

"I see you remember," He mumbles.

"I didn't, right?" I approach him holding onto his shoulders.

He then shrugs, "I was kind of drunk too." He then points to his head, "It's kind of hazy in there."

"Ya! You can't be joking!" I yell scared that I might've actually kissed this dude.

He stares at me seriously, "You... really don't remember?"

"If I remembered you think I would really be like this right now? Please tell me I didn't!" I press.

His eyes look away from mine, "No... you didn't."

I let out the biggest sigh of relief. Thank you ancestors! I won't drink ever again!

Even though it seems like the weight of the world has been released from my shoulders, I notice Jungwon suddenly look gloomy.

"Hey..." I squeeze his shoulders concerned.

He forcefully removes my hands off of him, "Shouldn't you go back to your room?"

"Oh... yea.. I should go," I quietly say. What's up with him?

Wait... I shouldn't even try to sympathize with Lord Jungwon! Why would I even think to do that in the first place?!

I start to make my way towards the doors, but that's when I remember I can't leave his chambers looking like this!

I slowly turn around and hesitantly approach him. It feels as though I'm in trouble with the teacher, but it's actually just Lord Jungwon and his scary demeanor.