The Gym

The classes made their way to the gyms as they were making the way to the gyms they were either speedwalking or running. 

Most of the students in the classes  saw what had happened to most of the people that were eaten by the zombies  they then  hurried inside  the gym as they lined up in a orderly fashion

"What's happening?" Some students audibly mad and distressed

As everyone was waiting until the school president got into the gym he then made a announcement.

 "There we go" he muttered barely loud enough to hear

"Hello everyone and you may be asking what is happening."

 "Kuku yes of course everyone is wondering why there was a explosion there  people were getting eating." The only and only dragon boy was then glared at...

    "As of right now we have learned that this is not a terrorist attack, and not a war but we have however learned  that the people are eating other people like the  zombies in movies" There is audible huh's and what's.

 "The school has gotten breached by these so called zombies the casualty range of the students and faculty is in the 20's. 

Most of the casualties are from the faculty there is only 1 student dead and no teachers have died so far so let's hope that there is no more casualties and we can survive this.

 We have learned that you must kill these zombies by hitting them in the brain or doing anything to the head."

 "Wait we have to kill these zombies but what if it is one of my friends and he/she is a zombie?"

 "If they turn into a zombie then they wont be your friend anymore they died when they got turned into a zombie so if you see a zombie you do not hesitate and kill that zombie and I know you might not like it but you have to.

As of right now we have learned that the infection gets transmitted via blood/saliva and if you get bitten or scratched and it has a 100% infection rate so if you get bitten or scratched you will turn."

"I don't want to to die I'm to young and handsome/I don't want to die too I still am a virgin/If I die then I won't be able to get my dream of being a pro basketball player." A lot of people glared at the idiot trio as always

 "You serious that's what they are thinking about??/They should all die sooner if that's that they are so sad about./I suppose that's why everyone calls them the idiot trio the accumulative iq of them combined is still less then Patrick. 

 "Any questions?"

 "Where is the JSDF have you heard or seen anything from them?"

"To answer  your question Ichinose no we have not heard anything from the JSDF the only closest message we got from them is to stay put until rescue comes."

"Will we be safe inside the gym or will the zombies come here!?"

"I cannot answer that question Kanzaki but I will say that if they do come here everyone has to try their best to survive."

 "Any more questions?"

"When do you think rescue will come if rescue does?"

 "I do not know when rescue will come but hopefully it does come very soon so you don't need to worry loli."

 "Did he just say he does not know?"

"Hey what do you mean you do not know when rescue will come!?"

"Ya what do you mean when you said  you do not know when rescue will come!?"

 "As I said I do not know whe-"   *BANG*

A zombie that was around 3  (About 9 feet) meters tall broke through the walls of the gym of the gym charging at fast speeds around 7-8 m/s (About 13mph)

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES RUN!!!"

 As everyone was running there was Ayanakoji with his apathetic face and then he started to walk not run just walk slowly not giving a care in the world.

                                                                                         Ayanakoji Pov

Huh that zombie that charged through that wall was running around 7 meters a second that means that most people won't be able to run away from that zombie.

Most males run at a speed of 8mphs while most females run at a speed of 6.5mphs by the time they start running most of them would be dead.

 I should better start going to the convenience store then so that I can get myself some supplies  I don't want die from starvation or dehydration.

I started to walk to the convenience store I saw some zombies notice me I ran up to zombies and I snapped the neck of the first one.

The other one I roundhouse kicked in the face and decapitated the poor zombie I saw the convenience store up ahead so I started walking to it and I someone familiar.

Amasawa Ichika. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this one I had fun writing this one And I hope I did good on it If i did please tell me as I do not want for people to not be entertained by my stories.

Have a good one.