Monster

Yo after this upload I am gonna be on hiatus for a few days i am going to go hiking so it will be a few days before I can upload again I will update today though before going just wanted to tell yall so you don't come checking every day seeing if there is a new chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I may ask myself many times am I truly human do I have human sympathy or empathy? 

No-one has answered  that question only me, if they did awnser it would be most likley yes of course you have sympathy and empathy every human has it.

Not me I am still just a blank slate that has not changed ever since I left the white room I still am emotionless I still don't care about humans and relationships I still think of humans as tools.

Of course that is slowly changing to a certain someone that I know.

But that doesn't mean anything, I still think of humans as tools, you simply can't overwrite a decade of thinking only movies and shows can do that of course you could get amnesia and overwrite that but still you would still be thinking about that.

I once mercilessly beat up  a instructor to death, he was my first martial arts instructor he put harder training on me then the other specimens just cause I was they're bosses son.

When I finally started to overpower the instructors I broke both of his femurs, then I ruptured his eardrums and finally broke all of his fingers. 

It was something that I actually felt  a accomplishment for I finally killed the instructor that once beat me everytime.

After I killed him more and more instructors started to get seriously injured or die.

 So no I am not a human, would a human kill someone else without a care in the world and no expression? No they wouldn't of course you can kill someone without a care you would just have to be a psychopath.

If you were a psychopath would you do it with no expression? No you wouldn't you would have one.

So if there was a truly horrible human like me I hope we get along I already found one of course but she isn't enough well she is but it would be nice to have one more.

Sadly that will never happen you wouldn't want three monsters roaming around and ruling the world would you?

Just look at what happened in World War II and various other wars

If I wanted to I could cause a war I just have to rule japan which I can easily do not in this world though.

I don't want to in this world maybe another though.

So 

I Ayanakoji Kiyotaka am a monster and a especially scary one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter hope you enjoyed this short chapter like I said I gotta be on hiatus for a few days since I gotta go on a hike it will be like three days so won't be to long but ya hope you enjoyed the chapter and cya

Words 504