Generator (Please someone give me better names)

We waited until Mashima and Vadir came back with the generator after a few hours they got back

"What took you so long?" I wasn't really annoyed of how slow they were I guessed they would take a few more hours.

"We had to disconnect the generator and every thing you know."

"Ya ya bring that inside."

They wheeled the generator inside

"Where do we put it?"

"Put it up on the roof for now we will put it outside later on but first we just need to keep it safe."

They started to make there way up to the roof after a half an hour they came back down and told us they were done and that they were going to rest now.

I went to the roof to try to find what model the generator was.

*Timeskip*

After some time of looking on the generator for a model number I found it's number it was S51-425-SDAVC

I presume the s51 is the version model and the 425 is how much models were made before this one that is always interesting to know but they are useless to know.

After I checked the model of the generator I stayed on the roof for a little while it started to get dark so I went downstairs and went to bed.

*Timeskip*

It was now the day that Masumi and Arisu were due to arrive they should be here in the next oh speaking of them they arrived.

I opened the door and let them inside

"Fufu it looks cozy inside here."

"I suppose it is how was it coming here?"

"We found no zombies luckily if we did Masumi here would have to take care of them."

"Tsk why do I still help you."

"Cause you want to help her."

"Tsk like I would."

"Fufu anyway Ayanakoji where is the other people."

"That room over there discussing things let's go over there."

We walked over to the room and opened the door

"Hello uh Arisu and Masumi are here now."

"Oh they are that is good."

"What were you discussing before we entered?"

"Nothing really just the generator and things like that."

"Oh ok"

"Now that everyone is here we can start to make a plan on how to get more people, food and power."

"Ya let's start talking about that now who wants to talk first about it."

"I'll go if that is fine with everyone." We all agreed that Mashima were to speak first he spoke about the food situation which we explained to him was doing fine but we needed more food if we are getting more people.