Spit

We were currently making our way outside of the 3rd year dorms after harrasing Nagayamo.

There was nothing really that we needed to do, we were planning to just go back to the base until we spotted what Ichika saw once on the roof while I was asleep which was the spitter zombie.

It was running fast, we  planned to cut it off in a place we currently have Vadir and Ichika running behind it while me, Arisu and Masumi are in front of it.

It should be here in a few minutes...

There it is I started to run toward it wanted to run toward it but I saw it spit at me I dodged it but still got grazed by some it.

It burns and hurts.

The spitter was now right in front of me so I tried to hit it dodged a few times before backing up and getting hit by Vadir and Ichika.

It didn't kill the zombie but made it more damaged it went tried to go around me but I stabbed it in its shoulder before stabbing in it's head before killing it.

After we killed it I grabbed the zombies spit using  a vial and Vadir checked my shoulder where I got hit by the spit and said that it was nothing to major just a small chemical burn.

We started to make our way back to the special annex building since we did everything we needed to do so we got there and started to do our own things once again.

I checked on the zombies spit and found out it wasn't the zombies stomach acid would that mean that they can run out of the acid or have a lot of it?

After I checked what type of acid it was I decided to put the vial in a container before getting up and doing some other things. 

Then I went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter. Thanks for 15k views everyone, sorry for the short chapters I am running out of ideas for this fic I will probably release my new fic I have been working on soon  since I am running out of ideas for this fic so ya sorry bye.

Words 360