Plan

I will be changing up the writing style of this chapter for dialogue as I want to see if you guys will like  this dialouge style over what I usually do.

First Person Pov/Third Person Pov

When I woke up I saw Ichika sleeping she was cute so I poked her face   a couple of times to wake her up "hey Ichika wake up we gotta go downstairs before the others start to wonder where we are"

 "Hmph give me 5 more minutes"

 "If you don't get up right now I won't give you headpats for a whole week." 

 "Ok ok I'll get up I love those headpats now give me one for making threatening me with not getting headpats." 

 "*Sigh* Alright fine." I then pat her head a few times and she is smiling while I do so why does every girl like headpats so much I swear

We then started to go downstairs and talked about random things while going downstairs we talked about ice cream a few times which was intresting. 

We got to the room and opened the door  we heard voices when we did open it *Creak* "Heyo we're here whatcha guys talking about." Ichika Said

 "Nothing much we were just waiting for you two to be back." Mashima sensei said

 "where were you guys we couldn't find you anywhere?" Sae Sensei Said

 "Your favorite smoking place."  when I said that Sae shot me with a quick glare

 "Hey Sae Sensei now that I remember do you have any cigarettes?" 

 "Yes I do and you don't need to ask how much I have since that is personal." 

 "Anyways we are going to do a few things today if everyone is fine with that."

"What are you planning to do?" 

 "I will get to that just let me talk for." they nodded when I said that so continued talking

 "Today we will try to get more people in this little group of ours and we will also try to get a steady supply of food and water for everyone here and we also need power so soon or today we will need to go try to find a generator or a battery so that we can have power." 

 "Who is going to do what?" 

 "You will try to get the generator if that is fine with you." 

"I am perfectly fine with that as long as I can find the generator I should be fine." 

 "Ok that is good and now for Vadir you will accompany Mashima to finding the generator and you just have to help Mashima in whatever he is trying to do and also you will need to protect him."

"I am fine with that"

"Good now Sae you will try to get get the steady supply of food and water for the water you will try to get a water filter and a regulator for the water and those of which I saw mentioned in this blueprint of this school for the water system it mentioned where they will be located  and to accompany you will be Ichika you fine with that Ichika and Sae?" 

 "I am fine with it as long as senpai is telling the plan." 

 "I am fine with it just give us time and we will be done." 

"Alright that is good now that we have everyone's goal to do today we will head out in a hour." 

 "What will you be doing." 

 "I will be doing the only one left getting the people."  Mashima nods

  *Time Skip*

"Alright let's go try to complete these as fast as possible no rush just try to as we need to get these before other people do."

 "Ok good bye Senpai be safe." 

I nod then start to head toward the school building I finally arrive at the classroom I need to get to I knock a few times

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Who is that if you don't have a good reason I'll cave your skull in?" Ryuuen  Said

 "I dont recommend you to do that if you do you will die." I said

 "Kukuku is that you monster I didn't expect you to be here." 

 "Did you expect me to die or something I didn't think you would think that." 

 "No I was just saying that to make fun of you." Ryuuen said "Ichizaki let him in." 

*Creak*

 "It has been awile everyone" I mocked bowed 

"Kuku you developed a sense of humor that is hilarious." 

 "Who knows anyway I came here to ask you of something?" 

"And what would the monster like you like with us?" 

"I would like to strike a deal with you." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is the end of this chapter hope you guys enjoyed It I messed around with the dialogue in this chapter tell me which you like more this dialouge style or the original I can do whatever but hope you guys enjoyed it Adios.

Words 811