Kushida SS: Devil

There are many types of monsters in this world.

 Monsters who will not show themselves and cause trouble. 

Monsters who abduct children.

 Monsters who devour dreams.

 Monsters who suck blood.

 And monsters who always tell lies. 

 Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat even though they haven't experienced hunger. They study although they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love.

 If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. ...Because in truth, I am that monster.  -L

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I was crazy I thought I was wolf in sheep's clothing  but that was a overstatement I was the sheep and he was a wolf he was what people call the monster a psychopath but he wasn't a psychopath he killed her without hesitation I still am terrified of those eyes if I were to betray him what would he do would he do the same thing that he did to Shinohara would he cut off my fingers slowly and torture me or would he swiftly kill me what we he do?

"Hey Kushida you there you have been just staring at me for awhile now." Why does he ask like nothing happened why does he not care I should ask him but I don't want to

"Y-ya I am good can w-we go now."

"Mhm of course let's go oh Kushida stop walking for a second."

I stopped in my tracks when he said that he started to get closer closer to me what is he going to do?

"A-Ayanakoji what are you doing?"     Is he going to kill me what is he going to do I'm scared but at the same time blushing he is to close for comfort

He is now inches away from my face and he is staring at me he lifts up his hand and touches my face and then he wipes my face huh.

"There you go you had some blood on your face." Oh it was blood I was scared but also blushing why was I blushing I should be terrified of him right now

"O-Oh thank you Ayanakoji." Why did I just stammer

"Why are you so red do you have a fever are you ok?" Why is he so dense how can he just casually get so close to me ok Kushida take a deep breath and be calm 

"Yes I am fine now let's go."

"Ok we should go pick up the rest of the people now."

"Ok."

We walked for a little bit before I asked him something

"Hey Ayanakoji."

"Yes"

"Will you torture me then kill me like what you did to Shinohara if I were to do something to you?'

"Why do you ask."

"You killed her without caring and it looks like you could do that to me too."

"Hmm I probally wouldn't but I would probally make you do some things."

"What kind of things?"

"I mean I could tell you but you probably won't like it."

"Please tell me I need to know."

"I would probably make you kill some people maybe steal some things maybe destroy a few civilizations who knows." How can he say that so casually and why am I disappointed that he won't do anything vulgur with me am I a M?

"You won't do anything vulgur to me though?"

"Hmm why that question I can do something vulgur to you if you want me to like rape you or something but I don't think you would like that." I blushed when he said rape me why does he say those things without any tone but at least he won't do anything vulgur to me unless I ask wait should I no maybe who knows.

We continued to walk when we were walking I was thinking about why he can kill people and do eveything he did is he a monster or the devil or both what would that make him though what would people call him

"Hey Ayanakoji your the devil." This is a 50/50 flip if he gets mad at me I will die but other half he won't care 

"Yes I know" He muttered he I could hear it what does he mean yes I know?

"What do you mean by yes I know."

"Huh oh nothing really just remembered something."

"Can you maybe tell me what you remembered."

"Just something in my past." I better not pry any further I wouldn't want to be dead 

"Ok sorry for asking."

"It's fine it's not really a big deal it's not like you would care about my past."

But Ayanakoji I do I want to know more about you why you can kill without hesitation why do the things you do and why you can be so emotionless.

 And finally why you can be such a charming devil that could kill you if he wanted to but also could steal your heart with just a smile.

 I never seen him smile huh I wonder what it would look like.