Talk

We made our way back to the class D classroom when we reached there I told Hiyori and Ibuki that we were going to go.

"Why is she going with us?" She pointed toward Kushida

"She is going to be joining us if you have any complaints tell me."

"Tch why do we need her?"

"She is useful that is all."

"Kushida do you read books?"

"No I do not Hiyori." Poor Hiyori she is now sad because of Kushida saying no

I was listening to what Hiyori and Kushida were talking about when we were walking back.

"How many people is there in this federation?"

"10 People so far and we haven't gone to Class B yet as they are going to just do the power of friendship thing you know what I'm talking about."

"Ya your right." She then asked a question that I hard a hard to answering as I was thinking if I should tell the truth or not.

"Ayanakoji when you fighted ryuuen and the group on the rooftop did you even try and how many martial arts do you know I saw you use multiple types."

"To answer your question I did not really try I only used a small amount of my power and I know a lot of martial arts."

"Tch I thought so how much martial arts?"

"You really want to know?"

"Ya why else would you think I asked that question."

"Ok would you believe me If I told you I know at least 10 martial arts or more?"

"Tch No."

"Well don't tell anyone but have you heard of the martial art called mushin?" (It took a ridiculous amount of time to find this martial art term it took me like 30 minutes to find this term I had to go through most of my google history to find it.)

"Wait don't tell me you know Mushin?"

"Yep."

''Tch next you are going to tell me you can do mostly every martial art in the world."

"Uhhhhhh."

"Wait you can?"

"Yaaaaa."

"Tch nothing suprises me  anymore about you."

"I suppose so well I guess I can tell you now that I killed before oh and I can do college type questions really easily."

"Ok slow down first you tell me you can killed people before then tell me you can do university questions easily."

"Ok also if you don't believe me just ask Kushida what happened."

"Tch fine Kushida can I talk to you for a second."

"Ya ok talk to you in a few minutes Hiyori."

After that Ibuki started to walk slower from me and went to kushida while Hiyori went up to me and started to talk to me.

"Hey there Hiyori."

"Hello Kiyotaka I made a new friend today."

"Oh you did good job do you want a pat on the head."

"Yes please." Gimme pats on the head book buddy do it do it Hiyori thought

"Ok." I patted her head

Good Pat Gimme more pats you got this come on book buddy.

She is too cute I want to pat her anytime good friend good friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo This kinda was a filler chapter as I didn't know what to write really today it is really short so sorry about that but hope you enjoyed it 

Words 515