Attraction

Have you ever heard the phrase don't just a book by it's cover?

Well Senpai or Kiyotaka is the textbook of that phrase. When you first look at him he looks gloomy and boring to talk to. But when you interact with him and talk to him he gets better and better. 

When he talks his words always sound like they have a meaning when he moves he looks like is prepared for anything, which he is always prepared for anything if you were to try and tease him he would tease you back twice more hard then what you did. 

If you were to try to punch him he would easily dodge if you continue to hit him he would continue dodging until he has had enough of you and punches you in the face  you  either fall to the ground knocked out or dead.

He is also very attractive you won't notice it at first but if you look at his face hard enough and his body you will see that it is the most attractive face you will have ever seen same with his body his body is toned, lean and perfect.

Back to his words and voice his voice is very monotone it never changes it will only change every once in a blue moon but his words are always impactful even if they are simple words such as you look good today if you were to say the same thing to him he would not care in the slightest well that's what it looks like but inside he is happy that he gets complimented.

How do I know this well I don't know, it is just a instinct that all girls have, we think that guys are thinking something rude of us and we hear a ping in our minds and we ask them if they were thinking something rude about us. Half the time they always say no but of course we know they were. (I don't know if that is true or not I'm not a girl)

But that's different with Kiyotaka he is always blunt and honest if you were to wear something good looking or be good looking he would say it to your face, but if you were ugly or wearing something ugly he would say that it looks ugly or you look ugly.

Same goes with anything else not just compliments if you were to ask him what would happen if you were to try to kill him he would say an honest reply or a blunt one about how he could easily win against you or something along the lines of that.

Now let's talk about why I am attracted to him.

I am attracted to him due to  various reasons that make a lot of sense, I first heard about him when I first was in the white room during training they always said "Ayanakoji did this faster" or "Ayanakoji was better at this" they always said that. A lot of people started to hate him for that even though they didn't know if he was even real.

After some time I started to hate him too but that changed when  I learned something new when the 5th generation went to watch Kiyotaka train, we got to see him training I saw him train but he didn't look happy or sad or anything as the matter of the fact he just looked bored always bored.

We thought he had some special treatment due to him being the masterpeice but no he had it worse then us he was the last subject, we saw instructors try harder on him, they did harder training harder everything.

 I looked at Kiyotaka's face during the whole time and he was doing it with a bored expression as if he just wanted to try something new that's when I realized that he was just like us he was different of course he had no fear no happiness no sadness but he still was just like us, he had to endure harder everything being in the 4th generation I  started to feel bad for him.

  I then started to understand him more and more  I stopped hating him and started to like him  to the point of  obsession training harder to be just like him so that I could stand by his side, I always pitied him  too  he never had anyone to talk to, sure the generations above were doing bad but he was doing worse we had people to talk to but he never had anyone to talk to sure we had to suffer more since he was alive and the masterpiece but he had to suffer ten times more then what we had suffered. 

He had to get rid of his emotions to be able to live in the white hell no-one else could do that except him everyone else has emotions while he didn't people could be happy but not him.

He was just a robot a robot that was perfect in any way that's when I realized I was attracted to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I hope you enjoyed this chapter but uh I don't know what say about this chapter just hope you like it and that's it so bye I guess... 

Words 873