Classroom

I woke up I let Amasawa sleep in. We did not really need anything to do right away I ate food then scanned the perimeter I found nothing.

 I read a book while I waited for Amasawa to wake up she finally did then we talked after a hour we started to explore.

 "Do you want to go to the class D classroom it's been 3 days since we met with the other people?"

  "Ya sure let's go there I am bored and we have nothing better to do."

 "Ok let's go."

We started to make our way to the class D

"How have you been holding up."

 "I have been good this is fairly interesting so I'm not scared nor bored."

 "Oh ya that's good same with me."

While we were walking we were talking about meaningless things until we got to the classrooms we heard some voices

"What should we do about this building we need to get more space if we don't then people will not be able to live properly."

 "We can always try to expand and break down walls to try to get more space."

 "Ya we can do that but that will cause a lot of noise and will take a of time and we don't have time."

I  knocked on the class D door 

*Knock Knock*

After I knocked silenced enveloped there was no sound at all until they opened the door weapons ready.

"Now"

*Creak*

 "Ayanakoji?"

 "Hello there Horikita it has been a little while."

 "Who is it?"

Horikita: "It's uh ayanakoji."

 "Ayanakoji? I thought he died?"

"No I am alive and well"

 "Come in it's dangerous out there"

 "Dangerous? I'm not trying to be cocky here but I don't think it's that dangerous."

Horikita glares at me then says "Just come in."

 "Alright alright let's head inside Amasawa."

Me and Amasawa enter the classroom 

I see there is mostly everyone here that I  thought there would be alive oh good yamuchi is not here.

"Where is Yamuchi?"

 "He's dead he got killed by that zombie in the gym he was one of the people that got hit when that zombie rammed through the wall."

 'Oh that's good he is dead never liked him.'

 "Anyway how are you guys holding up over here?"