The Infected

Third person POV/Ayanakoji POV

 We went outside of the store  we saw there was some zombies I counted 24 or so of them they started to come from all the commotion that we caused from knocking down the door and killing Ike.

"There is 24 zombies you get 12 and I get 12 or do you want more or less?"

 "Ill take 3 more you get the ones on the right and I will get the ones of the left."

 "Alright"

I started to run toward the zombies I punched the first zombie in it's stomach it  had fallen down then a zombie started to run toward me.

 "Hey watch out Amasawa a zombie just started to run toward me I'm preatty sure they can mutate."

After I let her know I  jumped and striked the zombies head down  I kicked it  mid air killing it I  saw a group of 5 zombies I started to run toward them and started to kill them.

1 Dead

2 Dead 

3 Dead

4 Dead 

5 Dead 

Now there only was the last zombie that I hit in the stomach It was behind me I grabbed it from behind and threw it to the ground and caved it's head in.

I  looked over at Amasawa and she was on her last 2 zombies.  She had just killed the last few zombies

 "Are you bit anywhere or got a wound?"

"Are you worried about me Sen-Pia how cute."

 "Alright then your fine, anyways I have a plan.''

*Timeskip*

 l let her know my plan she agreed to it. For our plan to work we need to split ways for now.

I started to make my way back the gym  I passed a couple zombies on the way but they were not really a big deal.

 As I was nearing the gym I saw that it was a ruins from the Special Infected when it hit the wall. The integrity of the gym would of started to crumble by now as it was a hour ago when that happened.

I made my way to the gym when I entered it the first thing I saw was a lot of zombies I estimated around 50-60 zombies I started to attract them outside as I do not want to be trapped by the zombies.

 I first made 5-10 zombies come out then I killed them, after that I killed more 20 zombies I saw  a few familiar faces that were now infected. 

They were Sato, Mei-Yu, Sakura, Hondo I suppose now I have to kill them I knew they were my not my friends  I never had a true friend well except for Hiyori. I killed two of them right away then the other two I killed them fairly fast of course as I just killed people I knew.

I  noticed that the gym was practically empty so I decided to kill  the few remaining zombies.

  I noticed the Special Infected was in the middle of the gym sleeping that's weird they must still have to sleep even then.