People (I need better titles -_-)

You gotta tell me if this thumbnail for this youtube video I saw is good or not since to me for some reason all phonk music thumbnails always look so good like dang they are always such good thumbnails imo anyway back to the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I let Kushida make a plan to be able to get more people in the federation since she is more capable than me at these types of things we were currently headed toward the classes.

-______-

"We have arrived shall we enter?"

"Yes let's enter"

We currently were at the class B classroom as I didn't invite anyone their class and no-one were to join if it was just me 

We entered inside the classroom some people looked at us and started talking while Ichinose noticed us and started to walk toward us

""Hello Kushida-san and Ayanakoji-kun"

"Greetings"

"Hello Ichinose."

"What are you two doing here if I may?"

"We came here to see if you would like to make a deal."

"Oh what type of deal Kushida-san?"

"Can we discuss this somewhere else?"

"Oh ya sure."

We moved to a more secluded part of the classroom to discuss the deal

"Ok so what deal do you want to make?"

I let Kushida discuss the topic of the deal as I saw her that she was more fit to speak to ichinose then me. 

(Go back to first deal chapter chapter if you want to see the details of it I don't feel like re-writing it again)

"And that is all for the deal will you accept our deal?"

"Hmm what do you think Kanzaki?"

"I think there deal is a good idea to accept but I think we should still be cautious about it."

"I think so too hey Kushida how about we add a condition that you can't betray us and have to help us whenever we need it?"

"Fine with me but on the other hand you have to do the same thing for us."

"I'm fine with that what about you Ayanakoji?"

"I don't mind it."

"Ok now we know that the deal is done I think we should get out of your way so that you can do things bye bye."

"Bye bye Kushida-san and Ayanakoji-kun"

"Bye Ichinose"

"Bye"

We left the classroom after we got a good enough distance Kushida started to speak to me

"That big boobed cow and her power of friendship theme I hate her I hate her."

She started to talk about class-b and the people in there I just agreed to her and listened she also started to talk about the other classes to as she still went to the classes except class D as they knew her true self.

"Hey Ayanakoji are you spacing out?"

"Huh oh no?"

"Are you sure it seems like you are."

"I dunno."

"Do you ever listen to me is that how you listen to me without getting disgusted by me?"

"I listen and why would I be disgusted with you didn't do anything wrong."

"What do you mean I didn't do anything wrong I talk behind my supposed friends back and make fun of how they look talk and do anything."

"I mean you know I listen right either way you also know that I don't think you are disgusting if I did then I would be much worse then disgusting."

"I suppose so" "Makes sense you killed people without hesitation." I heard her mutter under her breath but I just decided to ignore it

We made our way back to special annex building I entered then I did some things for the base wise then I went to bed and slept.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yo sorry for such a short chapter I wanted to make this a longer chapter but I kinda was running out of ideas on how to do this so I just let it be and tried to finish it so sorry if it was really short and all.

Words 623