The Store

Third Person POV/Ayanakoji POV

"Hello there Little Devil I did not expect you to be here."

I truly did not expect Amasawa to be here considering what is happening. 

 "Oh hey senpia whatcha doing?"  (I'm sorry for not knowing how Ichika speaks since I kind of forgot since I don't want to look back at the ln and try to find a conversation of them talking I'm too lazy -_-)

 "I was just going to the convenience store to loot it considering that the power is out and a lot of students will be going to the store to loot also I want to get ice cream."

I wanted loot the store first so I can get the most food that won't go bad.

  Water was also necessary too I might  be able to find a water filter so then I can drink contaminated/dirty water also I need ice cream.

I am going to make Ayanakoji have infinite ice cream YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN since I am author san and I'm am going to do it since I bet you everyone wants to see him have his ice cream chan.

"I had the same idea as you mind if I join you?"

"No you cannot if you do I will punish you."

 "Please? Come on senpai and what if I want to get punished??" Looks at Ayanakoji with this face."

 *Sigh* "Alright you can come with me on one condition that you do everything I order you to do

 *Sigh* "Alright you can come with me on one condition that you do everything I order you to do."

 "I accept that condition considering it is YOU."

This crazy women at least she is willing to follow my orders and I got to be wary of her she could betray me but considering it's her I can be a little less cautious.

We entered the store  we did not see a single being surprisingly probably because the announcement from the PA system attracted all of them away.

 The clerk probably died or just when to the faculty room. I grabbed a few shopping bags then I  put items into them I went to the canned food section and sure enough It was full since no one came here so I started filling the bag of food until it was full.

  I mainly grabbed the most nutritious food items like Peas , Corn, Beans and ramen too I found some beef jerky too so  I grabbed some of that.

  I filled up all of my bags of items I did not find anything else of use or anything that can help me with the water problem as there we no water filters.