The kiss

Yo I am back from not having two hours of sleep and I have no idea what to write for this story so I will just like come up with one off the top of my head 

I woke up at my usual time checked around the special annex building saw nothing and started to do my normal morning routine of training.

After I trained I changed and went to the chemistry class to work on some mild things while waiting for everyone to wake up.

"I didn't expect  you to wake up so early."

I hear masumi behind me so I turn around.

"I didn't expect you too either."

"Ya why are you up so early."

"Someone has to wake up early at least and also to do my morning training."

"And whats that?"

"A 10km run 300 push ups 300 curl ups and 300 sit ups."

"Oh dang that seems like it's really hard."

"No it's not it's just my warmup."

"Warmup are you insane?"

"No but what are you doing up so early?"

"Uhm well I like to draw art so uh ya."

"Oh like you to draw art can I see some art?"

"Sure I suppose."

She went to her backpack and pulled out a notebook and showed me a piece of art she drew it was the special annex building in the sunset.

"Hmm this is really good I never seen art this good before."

"Thank you I am pretty confident in my art abilites."

"Ya I could tell good job."

"Thank you."

"Can you maybe teach me art?"

"Huh?"

"I was seeing if you could teach me art I never did any art before of any kind and It looked interesting so ya."

"Wait you never did any art of any kind before never how?"

"Strict parents I guess."

"I see I'll teach you but what do I get out of it?"

"I mean I can teach you some other things like martial arts or something?"

"Sure I guess."

"Ok well thank you for showing me your art."

"Your welcome."

After our little chat I wandered around the building for a little bit and decided to wake up Kushida since I didn't want her to sleep in as I needed her.

"Hey Kushida wake up."

"Eh no I don't want to."

"If you don't I'll lie in bed with you."

"Huh"  "I wouldn't mind that" She muttered 

After about 20 minutes she didn't get up so I just decided to do what I said I would do I would lay next to her

I went up to her futon and laid down next to her

"Hey what are you doing pervert why are you laying next to me?" She was blushing

"I told you I lay down next to you if you didn't wake up."

"Ok ok I'm up pervert."

"Ok good."

"Just make sure you don't do that again." She still was red from me laying down next to her

"Ok"

I got up and started to wake up Amasawa now as she still needed to get woken up.

"Hey Amasawa wake up."

"5 more minutes."

"You got to get up right now."

"No I won't."

"If you don't get up I won't give you a kiss."

"I'M UP."

"Ok good."

I start to walk away when I feel a tug on my sleeve.

"Can you let go of my sleeve."

"You said you were going to give me a kiss if I woke up."

"Did I?"

"Ya."

*Sigh*

Here goes nothing I went up to her and kissed her when I did that she turned red we kissed for 27.52 seconds after we stopped kissing saliva left our mouths.

'MY SENPAI KISSED ME YAYYYYYYYYY I TRICKED HIM INTO DOING THISSS YAYYY YAYYY OH MY GOSH HE KISSED ME FINALLY.'

Huh that kiss was good I guess I touched my lips they were warm does that make us more than friends what does that make us huh.

I started to walk away Amasawa was still grinning like a mad man and she still was red 

I left the room and started to walk out.

Good job to me I kissed a girl should I be proud of myself or not?

'MY SENPAI KISSED ME YAYYY WHAT DOES THAT MAKE US DOES SENPAI LOVE ME WHAT DOES THAT MEAN YAY THOUGH HE KISSED ME'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo I am back from sleeping after I slept for those two hours yesterday sorry once again for a short chapter of 700 or so words I just wanted to get some action between amasawa and Ayanakoji since I realized Amasawa was not getting enough attention even though she is supposed to be best girl in this fic lol so srry I'll start to pay attention to her once again also I realized I was spelling Amasawa wrong when I was doing my re-editing back then I just forgot to mention it so yaaaaaaaa But I fixed those then so byyyyyyyyyyyye.

Words 769