Stuff (Still terrible at naming titles)

After me and Ichika kissed I went and laid down and went to bed next to Ichika.

*Timeskip*

I just woke up and I can't seem to move Ichika is currently holding onto me she's strong if I were to fight her I would have mild difficulty to win against her but I would still win as always.

I wanted to get up but I couldn't so I used some of my strength to get Ichika up and I finally pushed her up so I get get off her grip.

After I got up I did my usual training checked around the building and found nothing so I just ate food and waited until someone else woke up.

*Timeskip*

Now everyone was up after 45 minutes and we had to discuss the plans to the group and how we were doing.

"Me and Vadir are halfway finished for security."

"Ok we are currently are done too"  Kushida was still doing most of the work I helped here and there but she was doing most of it

"What about you Ichika and Sae?"

"We are finished."

"Ok that is good since you guys are finished can one of you help with Arisu and Masumi while the other one helps with Vadir and Mashima?"

They both nod at my request

"Now how about you two Arisu and Masumi?"

"We are having some technical difficulties but we should be done in a day or two probably two though after all we are dealing with electricity." 

"Ok good now that we know everyone's progress let's continue working."

Everyone nods and starts to get up to do stuff

*Timeskip*

I currently was wandering around the school with Ichika she was done helping with the other people so she was just following me around Kushida was also going to follow but she stopped following me when I told her to do a few things.

"Hey Senpai do you think that man is still alive?"

"Probably he is a politician after all."

"I see do you think after all this is done he will continue the white room?"

"Most likely he will always continue it."

"Ok I hope it doesn't come back up so I can spend time with you."

"I guess I can say the same thing Ichika."

"Thank you senpai."

"Mhm."

'I do wonder sometimes if they would make polygamy legal in japan If so that would be cool I guess huh now that I think about it If I were to be the ruler of japan I could get all the ice cream and also change the rules of marriage so I do want to know what would happen I made polyga-'

"Senpai I think they should make polygamy legal."

'Did she just read my mind? Girl's are scary they just read you're mind out of nowhere."

"Huh why do you say that?"

"Cause I had a feeling you were thinking about that."

"Dang you are scary and are right I was thinking about polygamy."

"Why were you thinking about polygamy hmm?"

"I was just curious what would happen if I were to make polygamy  legan in japan."

"Oh ok that's a good question that would mean senpai could have all the girls."

"That is tru- wait what did you say?"

"Haha you agreed you agreed I knew it senpai likes polygamys I knew it."

"I didn't say anything about liking polygamys."

"Are you sure you didn't say anything about having a polygamy?"

"Yes I said nothing about having a polygamy."

"Ok ok I guess I will let you get off with this one but next time you won't be able to argue back."

"Ok. *Sigh*."

"Anything else you want to talk about?"

"Yes."

"Talk."

"What do you think of having a girlfriend?"

"I wouldn't mind it but in the current conditions that we are in right now it would be preatty difficult don't you think?"

"No I don't think you could be my girlfriend."

"Sure."

"Huh." She now was red in the face all over

I unintentionally let out a little chuckle and Ichika noticed and got more red.

"Y-You just laughed that was new."

"I'm joking Ichika I knew you were probably joking about you being my girlfriend."

"*Sigh* O-h o-ok hah." She was still red but had different emotions she looked dissapointed at the exact same time she looked mad and happy but she still was red."

After some time she regained her composure and started to walk with me

"Don't do that to me senpai you tricked me hmmph."

"Ok ok I won't do it but you look so cute when you are mad."

She now was a little bit red

"Hey didn't I say to not say those things without hesitation?"

"Ok ok."

"Also I made you laugh so I can pull the card that I was the first person to make you laugh."

"I guess that is true good job Ichika."

"Hmmph thank you."

'She still was mad at me but she looked still looked very cute when she pouted so I was happy on the inside.

  So thank you Ichika for being the first person to make me smile Friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yo sorry for a upload like 3 days after I didn't upload lol sorry for not uploading but here you go hope you guys enjoyed it and good luck also you guys gotta watch out for a scam on discord going around where they send you a shame scam about you did something to them they send you a discord server invite and you join the server then you have to scan this qr code and when you scan it hacks your discord account so ya just wanted to tell yall that since ya but hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and cya

Words 903