The Reunion

When I woke up I saw a Wild Amasawa laying down next to me I noticed it was the usual time I woke up which was at 5 am. I sneakily got out of bed changed then did my  morning routine of exercising. 

Afterward I  checked if there was still water on as I was going to take a shower it was still on water usually shuts off after a week or two but considering it was the second day of this virus water was still on.

 It was a cold shower you need a water heater to heat water after all. Afterward I ate some food and Amasawa got up and also did what she normally does expect of course killing zombies.

I was going to go scout out a few buildings that we can make as a Base of operations

 "I'm going to go scout out a few places that we can potentially make a better base of operations instead of being in the dorms want to come or are you going to be lazy?"

"I'm coming sen-pai only if you give me something in  return as part of our deal."

 "What is it that you want?"

 "I want to join your group and you to be my friend."

Friend hmm there was only one person I could call a friend and that was my book buddy I should ask Amasawa something.

"Is this a trick of any sorts and are you going to betray me?"

 "No not of any sorts you are my s.e.n.p.a.i after all."

"Ok if you try to do anything funny to me like betray me you will be dead to me"

 "Ok noted"

Amawasa Pov 

He is really handsome when he does that, he should reveal his true self more If I said that he would never forgive me though very sad, at least he trusts me enough for him to be my friend.

Third Person POV/Ayanaokij POV

We were making our way to one of the many spots I have looked at we were now going to go to the cafeteria. Once we got to the cafeteria we noticed it was blocked off.

 "That's strange why would this be blocked off?"

"Oh you see that?" Points at a opening in the side of the building 

 "Yes I see that let's start to head over there be careful though it could be a trap."

We went to the opening in the side and it let to a hallway that was filled with dead zombies.

 "Watch out someone or something might be here."

We were walking around until we found a split hallway one went toward the cafeteria and the other to the library.

 "Here lets go down of these hallways let's not split up that's a bad idea I don't want to get ganged on like horror movies."

 "Let's go down to the cafeteria I'm hungry."

'I don't think there is anything at the cafeteria but alright'