2: She's back

My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. Y/n walking towards the coffin wearing a red dress, red high heels, get lips tinted a bright red shade, and holding a red rose in her hand.

Everybody stared at her in shock. The whole crowd was here wearing black and giving white flowers but this girl seemed as if she is here for clubbing.

She coldly went towards the coffin and placed the rose on it

She coldly went towards the coffin and placed the rose on it. "Sayōnara, old man," she said tilting her head. "Y- Y/n?" Aunt Yu-mi said. "Hello, mother! Hello, father! Missed me?" she said giving them a sinister look.

"Well, I guess someone surely didn't," she said looking at Uncle Kyung Ho and Aunt So Yeon. "Y/n, you look so grown up," Aunt Somin said. She smiled softly at her.

"I had to grow up and now I'm here back for good," Y/n said winking at Ho Yeon noona who winked back at her. She started laughing like a maniac and clapping her hands in the air. She walked away while clapping in the air.

"Ho Yeon, it was your plan," Hobi Hyung whisper yelled

"Ho Yeon, it was your plan," Hobi Hyung whisper yelled. Ho Yeon noona shrugged, "She is the only one who can stop this mess!" I immediately went to Ho Yeon noona and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, noona! You're my Cupid. I hope your wish to be a model comes true one day! I'll make sure to join the Namjesus religion and pray for your success! Thank you so much," I said shaking her hands vigorously while she looked at me in horror. She awkwardly chuckled and freed her hands from my grip.

Thank you, God. You finally heard my prayers! My love is back! My wife is back!!!! Well, future wife. But anyways!!!!!

My hyungs and noonas were looking at me in concern seeing me smiling at the funeral suddenly.

----------------------------------------

"Hyung, my palms are sweating. I'm so nervous," I said while Hyung was driving us back to his home. We were supposed to have lunch with the Jung family after the funeral at the Jung mansion.

"What if she has a boyfriend?" Yeo-Been noona asked sitting at the back. "I don't think so," Hae-in Hyung said. "Me too. No men would come near her. No one can match her coldness or tolerate it. She is like the evil fairy, Maleficent," Ho-Yeon noona said sitting beside my noona. I knitted my eyebrows at her words.

Hobi Hyung cleared his throat and said while looking at me, "But Maleficent was a kind-hearted fairy," Hobi Hyung said easing the tension.

"Y'all don't know her that's why you say like that. She cares for others. She did it that night," I protested. "I still think that he was drunk that night. No way Y/n had treated his wounds," Ho Yeon noona said.

"If she didn't care at all then why did she return after listening to you?" Hobi Hyung said while driving. "Point!" Hae-in Hyung said. "Well that's because I bribed her with something," she shrugged.

"With what?" my noona asked. "The position of the President," she said. "So she will be the next President?" I asked. "Well, she has the brains so I say why not?" my noona shrugged.

"She's sexy, has brains, can fight. She's perfect for it," Hobi Hyung said earning a glare from me. He chuckled nervously and focused back on the road. "I can't wait to meet her," I squealed.

"We are here. Oh, seems like our elders are already inside," Hobi Hyung said. "WHAT?" Hae-in Hyung and Ho Yeon noona screamed. Hobi hyung's eyes suddenly widen in realization and he cursed, "Fuck!"

All of them got down off the car and ran inside the home. "What just happened?" noona asked. "I don't know," I shrugged. We got down and got in the house.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK! DON'T! YOU! REALISE! HOW! MUCH! OF! A! HARD! TIME! YOU'RE! GIVING! ME!" Uncle Joon Ho said while hitting Y/n.

My eyes widen in shock. I tried going to her to save her but Hobi Hyung held me by my arms and shook his head, he pulled me back off the sofa so that we couldn't be seen. Y/n just stood there emotionlessly getting abused silently.

"Why don't you even cry?" he yelled in frustration. She smirked and tilted her head, "Maybe..... Because I'm dead inside!"

"You're a monster! It's my fault for giving birth to you!" Aunt Yu-mi said slapping her. "Am I wrong? She doesn't feel anything, has no heart, and instead causes trouble. She's useless!" she said.

"Well, she's not completely useless. I spent so much on her to make the most out of her brain. She's gifted, right? We can use that for our favor!" Uncle Joon Ho said smirking at her.

"Is this the best you can do as my daughter?" Aunt Yu-mi screamed. "Was I your daughter?" Y/n said calmly.

"Even your biological father left you before you were even born. I spent so much on you but look at you now rebelling against me. You shouldn't have been born in the first place. You're inept, full of flaws just with a good brain." Uncle Joon Ho barked while Y/n started chuckling darkly at him.

Her cheeks had bruises and her lips had a split with blood oozing out. I tried freeing myself from hyung's grip.

"Jungkook, no! We shouldn't interrupt. It is more complicated than you think it is!" he whisper yelled. "But this is illegal to abuse a woman. We can't just stand here and do nothing," my noona exclaimed.

"Do you think we didn't try complaining to the police earlier? Every time they come to ask Y/n if her father abused her, she denies it. So if the victim herself denies testifying the case ends before even starting," Ho Yeon noona said.

"Why doesn't she agree to testify?" I ask. "She thinks that it would be unfair to him because she was raised by his money. It would affect the company as well if the President's son gets accused of something while still in a term. She doesn't want that," Hae-in Hyung says, patting my shoulder.

"But she has a plan now," Ho Yeon noona smirked. All of us frown at her. She motioned us to look in front of her.

"Of course, you'll use people. You know why?" she said and stood closer to him to reach his ears, "because I'm better than you. I'm not dumb like you." She smirked at him. She stepped back and looked at him with a sinister look.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" Aunt Somin entered the house and rushed to him trying to pull her brother from Y/n.

"What she deserves!" Uncle Kyung ho said entering the house with Aunt So Yeon. "Is the hitting process over? Hit me while you can because this might be the last time you are doing this," Y/n said coldly, not sparing a glance at them. "This bitc-" Uncle Kyung Ho raised his hand to slap her but another hand stopped him.

"You wouldn't try to lay your fingers at the President of Samsung Tech!"

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: Who stopped Mr. Kyung Ho? Drop-in your guesses.

This is a love story but it involves a broken family story plot. So you'll get some love scenes soon. The plot is gradually building up.

Drop a like on this chapter and comment something. You'll get a free subscription to the Namjesus religion.