14: Lights, camera and ACTION!

"Since the evidence couldn't prove that Miss Sulli didn't die from a cardiac arrest the court hereby declares Mr. Choi WooShik....." the judge said, "not guilty!"

Yoongi and I sighed in relief but noticed Y/n not giving in.

I held her hand and she looked at me. "What happened? You don't seem happy," I muttered. "This doesn't feel good. Jungkook, you are a lawyer so you can get your hands on the wrecked car, right?" she said. I nodded my head.

"I want you and Yoongi to go to the car and inspect for some evidence. That WooShik guy doesn't feel like a sane man. His expressions say it all," she said.

"Why me?" Yoongi asked. "Because both of you work under me and this is an order," she said, getting up from the bench and going away.

Yoongi scoffed, "So bossy!"
"So hot!" I said simultaneously and then we glared at each other.

------------------------------------------

"What are we even going to find here? This looks like a crushed can from that side," Yoongi complained. "But still we gotta look for some evidence," I replied.

"These white gloves are making my hands itch. Why can't I just take it off?" Yoongi asked, annoyed. "If you don't want your fingerprints on the evidence, you wouldn't take that off," I snickered.

I checked through everything with a mechanic guy standing behind us. Since the cars that undergo accidents are dumped here for recycling. "There's nothing here," I sighed.

"Hey, I found a Soda bottle with some soda still left in it," Yoongi said coming towards me with the bottle. I opened the bottle and smelled it and there was a musty old sneakers smell.

Why would a soda smell like sneakers?

"Yoongi, we need to go to the forensic, now!"

Y/n's POV

I was here standing in front of the chicken place owned by Choi WooShik. I heard that Choi Jisu also works here. I felt like her allegation against her brother was somewhat right?

The way that car was only smashed on Miss. Sulli's side and how she died before the accident occurred just don't fit in place. How can he just sit with a dead body and drive a car? What if he had killed her himself before the accident? I wanted to speak to Miss. Jisu about this.

I saw that the shop was closed since the "Closed" board was hanging there but I needed to get in. I tried to see if the door was open but thankfully it was. I opened the glass door and went in. I was about to go further when I heard voices.

"Why did you do that, Oppa?" a female voice said. "I did what?" a male voice replied. "You are the one who killed unnie!" the female voice yelled. "And how are you so sure of it?" the guy scoffed.

"The voices from the black box...." the female voice began and calmly added, "both of them were yours!"

My eyes widen.

Exactly! This is why I was feeling like that! The female voice that was heard the second time was groggy! No way, could it be of a woman even if she's tired.

He voice phished to pretend to sound like her but why? Suddenly, I heard a yell and ran to the room.

I saw WooShik back-facing me and Miss. Jisu standing in fear in front of him. He heard me getting in but still didn't look back at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking at the girl. She was crying badly.

WooShik suddenly turned back and I felt a sting on my abdomen. I looked down to see a knife stabbed in my stomach. He pulled it out instantly and I fell to the ground, grunting in pain.

I saw him turning back and moving towards the girl. I held his leg with both of my hands trying to prevent him from going toward the girl. He tried to free his leg from my grip but I held it with all the strength I had left in me.

Blood oozing out of my wound. I was slowly losing my vision. No, I can't let an innocent soul die in front of me. No way!

"Leave me, you bitch!" he yelled. I was losing my vision but suddenly someone burst into the store's main door outside.

I heard a voice approaching this room. "Mr. Choi WooShik you're under arrest for the murder of Miss. Choi Sulli. The whole area is surrounded by cops so you don't have any other way to esc— Y/n!!!!!!!" I heard Jungkook's voice.

WooShik tried stomping my hand and freeing himself but I couldn't look up. I heard a bullet sound and a groaning voice. I let his foot go when I felt he wasn't struggling to free his leg anymore. An officer must've shot WooShik and he was the one groaning.

Jungkook came to me turned my body and placed my head on his lap. I groaned in pain when I saw him sobbing. I saw Yoongi standing behind him looking at me in horror. Jungkook lifted me and carried me to a car.

"Officer, please drive fast! She's stabbed!" I heard Jungkook's panicked voice as he carried me inside the car. The car started and I saw blurry images of Yoongi getting on the passenger's seat. Jungkook took my coat and used it to stop the blood from floating out.

"Yo-Yoongi, Sh-she's bleeding! She's...." Jungkook was sobbing but I interrupted him. "Did you fi-find the evidence?" I asked closing my eyes. "Y/n! You're stabbed. Can you please shut the fuck up?" Yoongi barked.

"Evidence?" I pressured looking at Jungkook. "Yes!" Jungkook screamed and held my figure close to his. Yoongi sighed and began, "We found a Soda bottle which had Potassium cyanide in it. It's a poisonous drug that is used to kill someone instantly. The bottle also had WooShik's and Sulli's fingerprints on it. And in the audio everyone heard that he was the one who gave it to her. So we-"

"Princess, don't close your eyes! Please!" Jungkook screamed as I was slowly closing my eyes. "Y/N!!!!! Wake up! Princess, please!!! Baby!!!!" I heard his scream before everything turned black.

Jungkook's POV

"Baby!!!!" I screamed when I noticed her closing her eyes. "OFFICER! CAN'T YOU HURRY???" I yelled. "We are here, sir!" he said stopping at a hospital. I didn't care about the tears on my face or Y/n's blood on my shirt. I just carried her straight inside the hospital.

"DOCTOR!!!! A PATIENT IS STABBED. PLEASE HELP HER!!!!" I yelled when a doctor and a few nurses approached me. "Place her here," the doctor pointed out to a wheeled stretcher and I complied.

They took Y/n to the operation theatre while I was holding her blood-stained hand with both of mine. "Sir, you can't enter. I'm sorry." I sniffled and stopped in front of the closed door.

I felt someone patting my shoulders and turned around to see Yoongi. I embraced him and cried on his shoulders. "I'm scared, Yoongi. She's the only thing that's left to me. I can't lose her!" I sobbed hard.

He sighed and patted my back. "She'll be fine. She's a fighter. Don't panic." he reassured. "You sure?" I asked him and he nodded. "Now get off of me and pay me for wetting my coat and staining it with blood!" he said shoving me off him.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/N: First Y/n's POV after so many chapters. Drop a like on this chapter because something is coming up soon! Heeeheee~