10: Good night

I closed my eyes while leaning down waiting for my lips to connect to hers. "Don't even think of doing that, Jungkook," she said with her eyes still closed.

I got up from the couch and looked everywhere because of embarrassment.

"I- I was checking if you were still breathing or not. I'll bring some towels from my unit," I said and picked up my bag from the ground and ran back to my unit. I unlocked it with my passcode which was Y/n's birthday.

I shut the door and rested myself on the door. "What was that?" I asked myself while holding my heart that was beating faster than a rabbit running a race.

"Jungkook, she will get you killed someday but then again if it's for her then I don't mind," I grinned and went to my storeroom. I looked for some spare towels and went back to her unit.

"Princess, it's me!" I announced, wearing the slippers placed in front of the door. I could see her kitchen from the living room itself so I went to her kitchen and took a croak and filled it with some water.

I went back to her sleeping figure with the items. I soaked the towel in the water and wring it to remove the excess water. I patted the towel ever so gently on her face and wiped it.

Once her makeup was off, I could see her bruised cheek and the cut on her lips. I carefully caressed my thumb on her cut and she opened her eyes slowly. I smiled at her warmly and caressed her face. She stared at me blankly.

Her eyes suddenly widen and so did mine. She covered her face with her hand and got off the couch and ran away from me.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I yelled and followed her. I went where I saw her running and entered a bedroom. I heard someone puking and I went towards the bathroom? I opened it and saw Y/n throwing up in the toilet.

I quickly went to her and knelt and brought her hair back with my left hand and caressed her back with the other. She puked for quite a while and then sat back on the tiled floor.

I went to the shelf in the bathroom and searched for some wet wipes. I took the entire box and went to her. She stared at me blankly and I took out some wipes and wiped her mouth.

She again puked but this time, not in the toilet.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled while cringing. "Yah!!! My suit!!!! Eewwwwwwww!!!!!!" I cowered myself.

"Hahahahaha!!" She started laughing and my eyes widened.

This is the first time I saw her laughing. She showed me her wide grin and shook her head. "Stinky!" she grinned while pointing at me.

I playfully glared at her, "You disobedient girl! You did this!" "Me?" she gasped in disbelief pointing at herself. "Now get up! You done?" I asked her. She wiggled her head and got up.

"Y/n, wait! Let me clean you!" I said to her but then realized what I said. "I mean- I mean, you wait here. I'll bring you clothes. Take a shower," I said going out, still cringing at the smell I'm emitting.

I looked at the cupboard and looked for some comfortable clothes. I took out a t-shirt and shorts.

Wow, she can borrow my clothes and even I can borrow hers. The only problem is that mine will be extra large for her while hers would be extra small for me.

I took the clothes and went to her. I went inside the bathroom and saw her still sitting on the ground. She looked at me and tilted her head cutely.

"Why are you treating me like a kid?" she asked. "Because you are a kid," I replied and handed her clothes.

"Why am I a kid?" she glared at me. I chuckled at her and caressed her hair. "You're a kid who wants love and affection. And also pukes on other's clothes!" I said while showing her masterpiece on my suit.

I got up and pointed at her. "If you don't shower yourself! I'm showering with you. I'm going to my home to clean myself meanwhile you clean yourself," I ordered.

She looked away and gritted her teeth in anger. I went towards the door and glared at her. "Shower yourself or you're showering with me!" I said to her while closing the door behind me.

-----------------------------------

I cleaned myself and wore a t-shirt and some joggers and went to her unit. I entered after pressing the doorbell. I went towards her bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Y/n, are you done? I'm coming in!" I said before opening the door. She was peacefully sleeping on her bed while wearing the clothes I gave her. She threw the towel beside her on the bed, her formal wear on the half-opened bathroom door, her lingerie on the floor.

I went and collected the items carefully. I threw her used dresses in the washing machine and hung the towel on the clothing stand on her balcony attached to her bedroom.

My balcony was so close to hers that I don't even need to use the door from the next time to come to her room. I can just jump from my balcony and land on hers.

I went back inside and adjusted the air conditioner and set a sleep timer so that it doesn't freeze her throughout the night. I went to her bed and sat beside her figure.

I noticed a small tear escaping her eyes. I wiped it carefully with my thumb and caressed her hair.

She is so precious yet so broken. She is like a person's dream yet having nightmares herself. She pushes people away intentionally to suffer all alone. I can feel it.

"The most damaged people are the wisest. They don't want others to suffer the way they did. That's why you helped me that night. I'll make sure to heal you, Princess. The Maleficent they call will be a princess in my eyes forever," I said and got up from the bed.

"Good night, Princess," I smiled at her. I went to the door and before leaving the room, I quickly took a peek at her. At least she doesn't protest me taking care of her. I smiled at her and closed the door.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: Thank you so much for 1k+ reads! WTFFFFF! I feel loved in 7 different languages. Holy!