Special chapter🔞

Y/n's POV

I got out of the bathroom and went towards our bedroom door. I peeked at Jungkook working on his laptop in the living room. I was only in my bathrobe and my wet hair was wrapped in a towel. I went back inside and sat in front of my dressing table.

My eyes went to the wedding picture in front of me. I smiled while looking at it. Jungkook was crying while hugging me after we exchanged our wedding vows. Jin cried while hugging Namjoon who had a look of disgust painted on his face. Jimin and Taehyung cry while hugging each other. Yoongi was almost about to punch Hobi Oppa who was wrapping his arms around him. Ho Yeon unnie resting her head on Beomgyu, her boyfriend's shoulder. Yeo Been unnie clapping while Hae-in Oppa holding their 1-year-old daughter in his arms. My parents were also there smiling happily at us. It looked perfect.

My thoughts were interrupted when two hands were placed on my shoulders. I looked in the mirror and saw Jungkook bending down and looking at me in the mirror. "I'm done with work, Princess!" He rasped and I nodded.

"Let me help you." He said and took off my towel from my hair letting it loose. He took the blow dryer and used it to dry my hair. I looked at him through the mirror. He was focused on drying my hair and I admired him lovingly. After he was done, he placed the blow dryer on the dressing table and looked at me.

"I love you, Princess! Thank you for being my wife." He said while smiling at me. I smiled back and turned to him. "I love you too, Googie," I said and planted a small kiss on his lips before smiling at him. He immediately smashed his lips on mine and kissed me. He tilted his head to kiss me deeply and passionately. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

He pulled me up from my sitting posture and made me stand up while kissing me. He glided his tongue on my lower lip and I opened my mouth permitting him to explore my mouth with his tongue. He pushed me along with him and took me towards the standing mirror. I stumbled but still followed him.

He pulled back from the kiss and connected our foreheads, our noses touching each other. We panted heavily and exchanged our breaths. I opened my eyes only to see his hooded eyes staring at me. He carefully turned me around to face the mirror and looked at me through the mirror.

He pulled up his t-shirt and swung it across the room. Then he pulled down his joggers and tossed them away as well. I followed all of his movements. He then slowly wrapped his arms around my figure and slowly opened the knot of my bathrobe. He peppered my neck with small kisses and I shut my eyes at the sensation. I tilted my head giving him more access.

He gradually slid the bathrobe off my shoulders and it dropped to the ground. He was giving open-mouth kisses on my shoulders and I was breathing heavily. He sucked on my neck, biting and giving me hickeys on the go. Claiming me as his. I threw my head back on his shoulders, getting turned on by his touches. "Look at us, Princess!" He rasped while kissing my shoulders.

I looked in the mirror to look at both of us completely naked. He looked at us with his lips still on my neck. He trailed his fingers at the scar over my stomach that I had got when my step-dad had pushed me against a table. "That is a bad memory, right?" He asked and I nodded recalling the abuse that I had once gone through.

He then gently trailed his finger along my neck and showed me the hickey that he gave just now. "And that is a good memory." He said and my heart clenched at his words. He always makes me feel loved. He is the man who is in my life. Who never gave up on me, who healed me. I smiled at him and nodded.

"You're beautiful, Princess." He said while turning me around. He held my hand and brought it to his chest. The part that was covered in tattoos. "There was a mark here too but I got myself a tattoo to cover it. So let me cover your scars with the tattoo named love, my Princess." He said and a tear rolled down my face.