16: Jimin is the secret brother-in-law?

"Choi WooShik is charged with murdering Miss. Choi Sulli, attempting to murder Miss. Jung Y/n and taking illegal drugs. Thus, he is found guilty!" the judge declared.

"Mr. Jung Kyung Ho and Mrs. Jung So Yeon are charged with bribing law to present false evidence, abusing their daughter, Jung Ho Yeon, and paying someone to commit a murder. Hence, guilty of accusation!" the judge declared and I sighed.

I sat on my chair. Everyone was cheering in the courtroom when Jimin approached me and hugged me. "Thanks for always standing for my sister. Make sure to take care of her," Jimin whispered in my ears.

"Yes, I will take..... Wait, what? Sister?" I asked in shock pulling away from him. He smiled and nodded his head. "Y/n is my biological sister. Our mom left me and dad when she had Y/n in her womb. I was quite young to know about it but recently when my dad passed away he said these to me," he said.

"But... But Y/n doesn't know about this," I said to him. "And I don't want her to know anytime as well? I have asked mom to do so too," Jimin said and I frowned at him. "But she deserves to know the truth!" I pressed.

"She deserves to be happy more than being enlightened about the truth. She's already broken because of her past. I would never want her to discover about her secret brother and trouble her more," Jimin said. "But still .."

"I'm good being friends with her. Trust me. I'm really happy about that," he said holding my arms.

I nodded. "Your wish, secret brother-in-law!" I said with a smile when he started chuckling. I sighed and took my phone in my hands. I looked at the messages but then Jin's one came into sight.

I read it and slammed my hands on the desk in front of me. All the family members were looking at me and I saw Jimin on the ground, probably because of my surprise impact on the table.

"Y/n woke up!"

--------------------------------------------

"PRINCESS!!!!!!" I said bursting into the hospital room and shoving the nurse and Jin to the ground. "What the fuck?" Jin hissed. I kissed her all over the face and hugged her tightly.

"My princess, Bubba, munchkin, Angel, Sunshine, sweetie, darling, precious, honey pot, winter bear, sugar plum, Daisy, booboo!" I said burying my face in the crook of her neck and rocking her from side to side.

She groaned in pain and I pulled out from her since I realized that her stitches were still fresh. She glared at me, "Consent doesn't exist in your dictionary, right?"

"And fear doesn't exist in yours, right? How dare you go to that killer all alone without informing me?" I barked at her.

She looked away and crossed her arms. "Why should I inform you anyways?" she said and I sighed. "WooShik is arrested along with Aunt So Yeon and Uncle Kyung Ho," I informed her.

She frowned at me. "Why them?" she asked. "Because we pressed charges against her since they tried to harm you," Uncle Joon Ho said walking to her bed. "And I testified against them as well," Ho Yeon noona shrugged.

"We are sorry for everything we did, Y/n. Please forgive us," Aunt Yu-mi begged. Y/n shook her head. "I'm sorry, mother but I can't forgive you for what you did. You both called me a monster but I turned out to be one because of you all. I was never treated right. I won't press charges against you but I won't forgive you either," Y/n said softly.

Her parents nodded their heads. "It's alright we understand. But at least you should know that we are sorry. Let us work well as workers. Rest well, President" Uncle Joon Ho said to her. "Thank you, Mr. Jung," Y/n said with a small smile.

The two of them went out and suddenly all the others entered the room. Taehyung went to Y/n and held her hands.

"President, are you alright now?" he asked and Y/n nodded. I smacked his hand and he pouted at me.

"Get well soon, Y/n," my noona said. "When she is under the supervision of a great doctor like me then, of course, she will," Hae-in Hyung said, flipping his non-existent long hair. "If he bothers you then complain to me, alright, Y/n?" Aunt Somin said.

"Our President is so strong!" Namjoon cheered. "Of course, she's my sister!" Hobi Hyung chimed. "That makes it even more questionable," Ho Yeon noona pointed out.

"My baby is under the good care of her part-time mother. That is me!!!" Jin cheered. "If you want me to throw him out then let me know," Yoongi added, pointing his finger at Jin.

"Yeah, after all the pain I go through managing kids like you, all I get is an insult and constant confrontations. How can you talk to your elders like that, huh? It's all my fault! I raised you badly. If you talk to me like that once again I'm adding choco balls in your ramen later, Yoongi!" Jin rapped.

Jimin came towards her and caressed her head, "Get well soon, Little President!" She looked at him with her doe eyes, very much unusual of her to look at someone so softly. She nodded slowly and his eyes crinkled to give her a sincere smile.

-------------------------------------------

I woke up to my alarm clock and sat up on my bed. I need to make breakfast for both of us. I got up and went to my kitchen. I thought of making an English breakfast for us.

I called for Y/n and we started having our breakfast. "Scar is gone?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm going to your building today so I'm giving you a lift," I added. She nodded her head again.

"How's the breakfast?" I asked but she placed her index finger over her lips and shushed me. I know she hates talking over meals but I like annoying her.

After we ate, I took her to her office. She went to her cabin and I went to mine. I had a cabin on my own over here as well, the one for the CLO.

The company was doing extremely well and we reached peak revenues in the past few months. The media were praising the young heads over here and for sure the youngest President of the company who worked hard to reach this peak.

So far everything was going well. But I was still confused about the relationship between Y/n and me. I could feel that she was comfortable around me but when someone asks what we are she always says, Boss and employee.

I kind of get hurt but always shrug it off. She has always been cold to everyone so it's technically not her fault. I worked on some files for the company and when it was about lunchtime I went towards her cabin.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: Another plot twist is on its way. Get ready and drop a vote on this chapter!